First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Purchase
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As with any new specialty vehicle, there is an extremely high demand for the limited number that will be built. We anticipate getting only a handful of them during the initial roll out this summer. With that being said, we already have a list of over 20 valued Woodhouse customers, like yourself, that want a Bronco Raptor. We are contacting you as you have expressed interest in wanting to purchase one from us over the past year. Based on the current market conditions and low availability, we will be selling our initial roll out of Bronco Raptors for $20,000 over MSRP.

I'm #2 on the list at Woodhouse Ford in Blair.......Does 20k over seem high?
How much will $20,000 over MSRP be approximately?
Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Couple things.

I think 20K ADM is reasonable. People are going to come in here and tell you never pay ADM, but that is really on you. Finding a dealership with an allocation by 2024 that will charge MSRP is nearly impossible. Every dealership selling at MSRP pretty much has a list.

Is it worth it? Could you get the same out of a base/badlands with mods? That really depends on what you plan on doing. If you're just going to pole line road/over land camp or rock crawl you can mod a Base or Badlands or anything to be more than capable of doing that.

If you want wheel travel for whoops and jumps, there still aren't any reasonable aftermarket solutions.

At 20K you could also flip it and still make a profit. F150 Raptors have had ADM most places for years, people acting like in 2 years all the Bronco Raptors will all of a sudden not have ADM aren't taking this serious. Granger's normal Bronco orders is looking like 3+ years to clear out. Their Raptor list was over 70 I believe and I think they got 3 built in 2022?

If you can afford ADM and want the Raptor I wouldn't worry about feeling like you got screwed. I think 20k is about "fair market value" considering all things.

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I could get a Raptor for 20k over msrp I would buy it today. You would have a hard time upgrading any model bronco to Raptors performance level for the money.

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As with any new specialty vehicle, there is an extremely high demand for the limited number that will be built. We anticipate getting only a handful of them during the initial roll out this summer. With that being said, we already have a list of over 20 valued Woodhouse customers, like yourself, that want a Bronco Raptor. We are contacting you as you have expressed interest in wanting to purchase one from us over the past year. Based on the current market conditions and low availability, we will be selling our initial roll out of Bronco Raptors for $20,000 over MSRP.

The question is not is the ADM to high.. Its how bad do you want the Raptor? Because there is a ALOT of other people that will buy a Bronco Raptor at 20, 30, 40, 50k over MSRP just to have and enjoy it. And the majority of those people are not on this forum. There just your average joe that would pay any price to get there hands on one.

As much as Id love to own a Raptor because is awesome, I don't need one. I imagine that someday I would buy one used IF I need something more capable than my MY23 Wildtrack that I'm going to order.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Couple things.

I think 20K ADM is reasonable. People are going to come in here and tell you never pay ADM, but that is really on you. Finding a dealership with an allocation by 2024 that will charge MSRP is nearly impossible. Every dealership selling at MSRP pretty much has a list.

Is it worth it? Could you get the same out of a base/badlands with mods? That really depends on what you plan on doing. If you're just going to pole line road/over land camp or rock crawl you can mod a Base or Badlands or anything to be more than capable of doing that.

If you want wheel travel for whoops and jumps, there still aren't any reasonable aftermarket solutions.

At 20K you could also flip it and still make a profit. F150 Raptors have had ADM most places for years, people acting like in 2 years all the Bronco Raptors will all of a sudden not have ADM aren't taking this serious. Granger's normal Bronco orders is looking like 3+ years to clear out. Their Raptor list was over 70 I believe and I think they got 3 built in 2022?

If you can afford ADM and want the Raptor I wouldn't worry about feeling like you got screwed. I think 20k is about "fair market value" considering all things.
I hate ADM and will never pay it, but I'd agree with most of your analysis. The one scenario I'd say is simply not worth the ADM, is paying the 20k for a Raptor to keep, that will only be used on pavement. Because that is extra money spent on functionality the user will never get value from in terms of real usage. (Reality still beats pretend.)

Hopefully most Raptors will be acquired by owners because they for real have a use for the enhanced functionality, and will be kicking it off-road putting the components through their paces.

OP
OP
Ranger345

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I look at the 20,000 ADM is just like buying an expensive accessory. The accessory is the Bronco Raptor. I was a day one reservation holder for a Badlands. I easily could've put $20,000 into it and ben way cheaper than what I'm paying for my Bronco Raptor, but at the end of the day it's NOT a Bronco Raptor. You can put all the money in the world into whatever Bronco you want, but for me it's not the same. Sometimes you just have to say fuck it to get your dream Bronco. As far as

"The one scenario I'd say is simply not worth the ADM, is paying the 20k for a Raptor to keep, that will only be used on pavement. Because that is extra money spent on functionality the user will never get value from in terms of real usage. (Reality still beats pretend.)"

Bronco Raptors are selling for waaaaay over the deal ADM, so to say its not worth ADM is just fake news. Whether I just drive it on the pavement full time or off road didn't really play a factor on me purchasing the vehicle. It's just one bad ass Bronco whether you're off road or on. Period

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It’ll it’s $20K over last year’s pricing, it’s just $15K over ‘23 pricing. You’re already making some progress! :)

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It’ll it’s $20K over last year’s pricing, it’s just $15K over ‘23 pricing. You’re already making some progress! :)
This is actually a subtly great point IF they honor price protection for 2022 orders lol

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

that is half of the mark up at Ken Grody Ford in Carlsbad Ca.
Sponsored