First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oof, you have some heavy shoes. Our 2004 F150 FX4 SuperCrew 5.4 easily averages 14 city and 17 highway, 18 with careful cruising. If you're going to only get 9, might as well get a sports car. 😄
actually no .....look, we're swapping engines and you're footing the bill .....
thanks 🍻
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The complaints of possible fuel mileage remind me of a friend of mine who bought a used Corvette, then moaned and groaned over the cost of tires, and brakes. Why anyone is concerned about the mileage of a three ton off road vehicle , just baffles me. If mpg is such a priority, then you are looking at the wrong vehicle. I get a kick out of folks who are consumed with mpg, but move to homes that are no where near their place of employment. I chuckle when they look for every conceivable way to increase mileage EXCEPT, when it comes to shedding 100 pounds or so of their body personal mass. The long black station wagon that provides you with that last ride to the cemetery only gets 12 miles to the gallon, so live it up while you can. If mpg is critical, buy a mountain bike with a rear snow tire. Lol

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Improvement? Possibly. I'll get back to you after I go to the local Bronco dealer event this afternoon. Honestly though, the forum is so awash in complaints about every little thing that I'm almost shocked it's an enthusiast forum. Even with multiple photos saying otherwise, we're still getting "it's a brick, going to get 6mpg on a steep downhill". Also, have we discussed the GVWR or cupholder issues, yet?

Some people aren't happy if they don't find something to complain about, I guess. Mine happens to be complaining about other people complaining. 😁
Correct

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who cares about mileage? It's a fun vehicle.
$5/GAL GAS? Where is that?
Sponsored