Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does the gauge cluster look sort of outdated to anyone else? The more I see it the less I like it.
It looks very 80’s to me. Like a lame Knight Rider.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it seems possible on straight highway. if a four door, that multiplied by the indicated fuel to empty on the bigger tank lines up. Good deal if accurate.

It looks very 80’s to me. Like a lame Knight Rider.
adding 'lame' to "Knight Rider" is completely redundant, BTW.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

218 to E with a little less than 1/2 tank left.
218 to E
Considering the tank size, I was wanting to say they must have just filled up! LOL

Sponsored

MTNLUV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It will all depend on how you drive. I can get 21 in my F150... by going 55mph. Go 80 and get 16.5. Remember rated mpg is based on 55-60 mph and isn’t close to real world driving. If you have to get 20, go slow, stay off the dirt and enjoy looking good.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Samsquanch still getting you 17 combined

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
like they left some things old lookin
Hello again :)
While viewing Broncos in San Diego, I messed with the cluster to see what's there, it was cool but I couldn't help to not notice the 20.1 Average MPG!
While I have no idea how the car was driven but I am guessing no one bothered to reset it.
This

Interior (16).jpg

Interior (15).jpg

I understand that mileage is not a concern for a lot of people, but where I live, we will hit $5 very soon, having a decent 20 mpg is nice to have specially for someone like me who does 1500+ miles per month.
1500 miles a month....California......You really should buy a prius. I dont really say that to many people but I've seen CA gas prices and they are nuts!!!
The 2.7 does really well. I bet the sasquatch gets 17 or 18...

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm glad someone else said it. I have always thought the gauge cluster looked tacky. At least give a dark mode or something.

QuitPlayinWithYourDingy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Rav4 V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lord help me if the only tach in that cluster is a bar.....

the one thing they messed up was the cluster. Analog tach, digital everything else. I'd take an along speedo and tach with a center screen, but man they need to revisit this.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm glad someone else said it. I have always thought the gauge cluster looked tacky. At least give a dark mode or something.
I know you can force dark mode on the center screen, not sure if you can for the gauge cluster.

(ignore all the numbers, this is a design render)

Ford Bronco 20.1 average MPG showing on a 2.7L Bronco Outer Banks at dealer event 1617675572230

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The balance of the tank is more telling than the MPGs achieved thus far, given idling and break in. 218 miles implies 22.7 mpg mixed according to the computer. That seems spot on for a non sas 4 door

and yes. To me the biggest gripe about things Ford clearly held back on for a readdress (besides rear ac vents) is the lack of full lcd cluster. Even with the lux package this should be full lcd like the f150. Just another one of those intentional things they decided to not offer. It’s just freaking obvious as over the past couple years the gauge cluster is like the go to thing to intentionally not go full LCD on the first model year only to give it later. Same thing on my Volvo. First model year didn’t have it when other higher end volvos did. You knew they could make it....easily...I waited a couple months for the second model year and wow shocker. All of a sudden they had a full LCD cluster.

As for lack of rear ac vents on the initial model year, that’s like a move from 20 years ago. Kudos to ford for the balls of steel to revert to a two decade old tactic of trickery

Last edited:

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello again :)
While viewing Broncos in San Diego, I messed with the cluster to see what's there, it was cool but I couldn't help to not notice the 20.1 Average MPG!
While I have no idea how the car was driven but I am guessing no one bothered to reset it.
This

Ford Bronco 20.1 average MPG showing on a 2.7L Bronco Outer Banks at dealer event 1617675572230

I understand that mileage is not a concern for a lot of people, but where I live, we will hit $5 very soon, having a decent 20 mpg is nice to have specially for someone like me who does 1500+ miles per month.
Squatch or no Squatch? I think I know the answer
Sponsored