First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does the gauge cluster look sort of outdated to anyone else? The more I see it the less I like it.
Wish they would have put a variant of the F150 cluster in it looks about equivalent to my 19 Ram
Sponsored

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm glad someone else said it. I have always thought the gauge cluster looked tacky. At least give a dark mode or something.
I am really hoping it is configurable. The screens look thrown together to me.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I miss the PRNDL
save the PRNDL
Boycott the PRNDM

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 20.1 average MPG showing on a 2.7L Bronco Outer Banks at dealer event EDA282EB-A28B-4DC7-9F39-2F3D7FCA518B

I took this photo on Saturday at the Cleveland event. This is the Cactus Gray First Edition. So yes it is a Sasquatch.

obviously take it with a grain of salt as we have no idea if the vehicle has sat idle for an extended period of time or how it was being driven.

Sponsored

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the gauge cluster look sort of outdated to anyone else? The more I see it the less I like it.

Agreed. Especially the not-very-specific analog speedo, right next to the digital speedo, that everyone will be using anyways. If that spot was used for anything, it should have been an analog tach.

Phosvitin

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota matrix and honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco 20.1 average MPG showing on a 2.7L Bronco Outer Banks at dealer event 7a67ccdb22f1f1c2e7a6b903ae840422

I took this photo on Saturday at the Cleveland event. This is the Cactus Gray First Edition. So yes it is a Sasquatch.

obviously take it with a grain of salt as we have no idea if the vehicle has sat idle for an extended period of time or how it was being driven.
why does the average mpg gauge only go up to 40 mpg? How are we supposed to know what our average is when we start cruising on the highway?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yea absolutely. It's really bad. That cheap looking analog speedo is a massive waste of space and the graphics are rather boring.

Don't get me wrong, I like a nice analog gauge-but it should have been smaller and a tach. Analog speedos are freakin stupid. Analog tachs are great, especially on a vehicle with a manual option. I can shift by feel but a tach is still nice.

The cluster is the single worst aspect of the interior.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We'll be paying a $5 national average before too long not just you bud.
Ford Bronco 20.1 average MPG showing on a 2.7L Bronco Outer Banks at dealer event 1617677380121

I highly doubt gas will hit $5 anytime soon. It's currently averaging $2.87 a gallon.

As for the MPG shown, 20 MPG is exactly what I expected with the 2.7L in the bronco given the F-150 numbers. I was guessing 19 city/ 23 highway.

Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello again :)
While viewing Broncos in San Diego, I messed with the cluster to see what's there, it was cool but I couldn't help to not notice the 20.1 Average MPG!
While I have no idea how the car was driven but I am guessing no one bothered to reset it.
This

Ford Bronco 20.1 average MPG showing on a 2.7L Bronco Outer Banks at dealer event 1617677380121

I understand that mileage is not a concern for a lot of people, but where I live, we will hit $5 very soon, having a decent 20 mpg is nice to have specially for someone like me who does 1500+ miles per month.
Was it a Sasquatch?

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello again :)
While viewing Broncos in San Diego, I messed with the cluster to see what's there, it was cool but I couldn't help to not notice the 20.1 Average MPG!
While I have no idea how the car was driven but I am guessing no one bothered to reset it.
This

I understand that mileage is not a concern for a lot of people, but where I live, we will hit $5 very soon, having a decent 20 mpg is nice to have specially for someone like me who does 1500+ miles per month.
5 bucks when that summer blend hits Diego 😪

awall987

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJ, '23 2dr BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Uggghhh.... Literally the only reason I was going was to check out the MGV seats since everyone says you have to feel it yourself. Bad Ford :mad:
It was strange how they handled the CG Bronco. Some people got to sit in it and other times they had it locked. I was sitting in the Black one and then was going over to the CG and they locked it so I could only look through the open window and reach in and touch the MGV. After I walked away the started the presentation and unlocked it and opened the doors. What the heck...
Sponsored