Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Performance is offering 20% off on purchases through Feb. 12th using code FORDXKOH

Per Mike Levine:

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Used this code this morning to order Door bags, saved about $90. Getting about that time to be able to take the doors off, haven't done that yet.

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! Jut ordered the textured hood deflector, lists for $89 and came in under that with taxes and shipping using the code.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now we need to know pricing and availability of the Ford Performance suspension in the next four days.

Bronc OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like it puts many parts in line with other online vendors like Tasca.. but with much lower shipping. I put some flaps, hitch receiver, etc and shipping was $7.95. not bad!

Now if they only took fordpass points! still trying to figure out if/how.. seems silly that ford.com doesn't take fordpass points..

edit: I called fordpass help center and no online redemption is available.. brick & mortar dealers only. after our bronco online reservation dovetailing flawlessly into our dealer experience, i can only imagine ford's IT shop getting into online payments.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep, got bash plates, hood deflector, sill plates and tailgate molle setup, $7.95 shipping. Saved over $200 but need a Bronco to put them on...

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now we need to know pricing and availability of the Ford Performance suspension in the next four days.
I'm waiting on that too. There isn't much available for the non sas BL suspention

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
More than a little stupid that we can't use FordPass points on the accessories.ford.com site....

Stefanmcd

Badlands
First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Exploder Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like it puts many parts in line with other online vendors like Tasca.. but with much lower shipping. I put some flaps, hitch receiver, etc and shipping was $7.95. not bad!

Now if they only took fordpass points! still trying to figure out if/how.. seems silly that ford.com doesn't take fordpass points..

edit: I called fordpass help center and no online redemption is available.. brick & mortar dealers only. after our bronco online reservation dovetailing flawlessly into our dealer experience, i can only imagine ford's IT shop getting into online payments.
Are there any brick and mortar dealers with reasonable pricing that take fordpass and ship? My local dealership parts department is outlandish. Went in to order a set of the Rigid pod lights. I knew they wouldn't be as cheap as online third party ($330), but I figured they would be close to the Ford site in price ($400) and using points it would be pretty reasonable out of pocket. I was astonished at checkout when I saw they were charging $525. I can't justify that top line in my head no matter what my out of pocket ends up being.

Sponsored

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks! Jut ordered the textured hood deflector, lists for $89 and came in under that with taxes and shipping using the code.
Everyone seems to be getting the textured one and not the (somewhat) clear one. Any reason that pushed you to the textured?
I’ll probably do the same but curious to others thinking.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
now I just need them to list the 4door soft top for sale...

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone seems to be getting the textured one and not the (somewhat) clear one. Any reason that pushed you to the textured?
I’ll probably do the same but curious to others thinking.
Not seeing either one in person I like the looks of the textured better in the pics. Time will tell.

Gritty

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Performance is offering 20% off on purchases through Feb. 12th using code FORDXKOH

Per Mike Levine:

Maybe I missed something, if this was available 1-30-22 thru 2-12-22 why are we just hearing about this today? Still hard to buy anything when I probably won't see my Bronco till MYY23. I have enough collecting dust.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be cautious. I did a 20% in early December for dealer pickup, 6 weeks later and half a dozen phone calls, no one from Ford or the dealership knew where my items were. Ford accessories would say 1 thing, dealership would say something different and point out how ford accessories were feeding me bs. The dealership was literally able to get me the items the following morning.

We’re now 11 weeks in and I still haven't received the credit back to by card. Ford accessories was blaming the dealership and saying they needed to be the ones to process the return, dealership didn't have the damn items to process the return. Took 2 weeks for ford accessories to figure out WTH to do.

Pretty sure my last few calls, I always ended the discussion with “well this is almost as big as a sh*t show as the Bronco release has been.”
Sponsored