Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve ordered from the accessory site a few times. Super fast and cheap shipping. Like Amazon fast. Just to add a positive experience.
I would suggest getting sent to your home when possible/feasible. If it goes to the dealer the part just shows up with no information. Had this happen a couple months ago and no one knew who ordered, who it was for or how to contact the customer. Complete mess and only figured it out when the customer called her sales guy and we started looking around. Other dealers have had similar experiences based on our Ford message board posts.

That's your pro tip of the day.
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would suggest getting sent to your home when possible/feasible. If it goes to the dealer the part just shows up with no information. Had this happen a couple months ago and no one knew who ordered, who it was for or how to contact the customer. Complete mess and only figured it out when the customer called her sales guy and we started looking around. Other dealers have had similar experiences based on our Ford message board posts.

That's your pro tip of the day.
Yes, I should of explained more. The negative experiences seem to be with shipping to dealer. I’ve used ship to home for like $7 and received items within a couple days.

rkgsx

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are the tube doors ever going to be available? Would have been a nice pickup during this sale.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone seems to be getting the textured one and not the (somewhat) clear one. Any reason that pushed you to the textured?
I’ll probably do the same but curious to others thinking.
I just didn't care for the shininess of the non-textured.

Jordanyoung

Base
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Be cautious. I did a 20% in early December for dealer pickup, 6 weeks later and half a dozen phone calls, no one from Ford or the dealership knew where my items were. Ford accessories would say 1 thing, dealership would say something different and point out how ford accessories were feeding me bs. The dealership was literally able to get me the items the following morning.

We’re now 11 weeks in and I still haven't received the credit back to by card. Ford accessories was blaming the dealership and saying they needed to be the ones to process the return, dealership didn't have the damn items to process the return. Took 2 weeks for ford accessories to figure out WTH to do.

Pretty sure my last few calls, I always ended the discussion with “well this is almost as big as a sh*t show as the Bronco release has been.”
I ordered the running boards from ford and used the discount they had going on in December and I had a similar experience. The dealership had no idea that I had ordered them or even when they got delivered to them. They finally tracked them down, but I'd be careful it doesn't sound like there's any communication going on.

Sponsored

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems I can't use this in AZ. Got redirected to a specific dealer and then ran into trouble with the site. Anyone in AZ have any success? Trying to order up door bags.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know if keypad installation includes programming. I can see my dealer saying it only means peeling off the double sided tape.
includes programing. at least here it does. its a simple process.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is the best solution, no, I really like the Diabolical Inc Slipstream Security Enclosure but it's like $1100 (too much to spend when I have about 50 other upgrades in mind and a lift and 37s are way higher on the list). The tonneau cover was like $70 after the 20% discount so we'll give it a go for this spring and see if another economical solution come up.
I installed it...I like the looks but is a little inconvenient when having to open swing gate. 4 straps go over the gate and clip on the bottom. But looks good IMO.

tonneau cover 2.jpg

tonneau cover.jpg

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed it...I like the looks but is a little inconvenient when having to open swing gate. 4 straps go over the gate and clip on the bottom. But looks good IMO.

tonneau cover 2.jpg

tonneau cover.jpg
It definitely looks good. I was trying to think of a work around for the straps without drilling or adhesive backed velcro. Mine will be here Monday so I'll play with it and see what I can come up with.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Seems I can't use this in AZ. Got redirected to a specific dealer and then ran into trouble with the site. Anyone in AZ have any success? Trying to order up door bags.
Not gonna happen in AZ.

Ford Bronco 20% Discount on Ford Accessories & Performance Parts Using Coupon Promo Code 1644533696511

Sponsored

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It definitely looks good. I was trying to think of a work around for the straps without drilling or adhesive backed velcro. Mine will be here Monday so I'll play with it and see what I can come up with.
quick release fasteners would work. Just have to determine how often you will be opening and closing the gate. I found out I dont do it enough to really be annoyed with it. my biggest annoyance was I have to take it off to put the top back on. it uses the same holes as the rear cap. to leave it on you would have to put another hole in the cover to allow for the guide pins on the hard top.

all the negatives are nothing earth shattering just more of annoyances than anything.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, that’s absurdly fast shipping. I ordered yesterday morning and items arrived today for $7.95.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, that’s absurdly fast shipping. I ordered yesterday morning and items arrived today for $7.95.
I thought so too!
I ordered a tailgate table Wednesday morning, it arrived Thursday morning and I installed it by lunchtime.😲(y)
With today's gas prices I would have spent more than $7.95 to drive to the Ford dealership.

lindertw

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

used the coupon on front mud flaps, ordered Thursday night (2/10) and they were delivered this morning! Still waiting on the Bronco, but hey... :D

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So in case you were wondering how things went. I decided to treat myself to the keypad puchase w/ installation. Came out to ~$95 w/ KOH discount.🎉

Just got an email that said it was picked up without installation, and another email for a refund of my $10 installation fee. I call and get bounced back and forth between parts and service desk. Basically the part came in and they don’t accept “Ford’s online labor pricing”. They want to charge me $250 for 1.5hrs labor for installation and programming. 🤯.

Not happening, so now I gotta call Ford tomorrow to try and get the rest of the refund for the part. Apparently the dealer can force a refund of the labor, but not the part refund itself.

#Hawaii_kine_problems

includes programing. at least here it does. its a simple process.
Sponsored