Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks. Great video. I am happy to see the vantage point for rear seat passengers on the 2 door is wide open and elevated so not obstructed by the B pillar or front seats. I will rarely have passengers in the rear, but nice to know they won't get claustrophobic back there. I am also very happy that Base trim does NOT have tinted rear windows, keeping the open feel.
Screenshot from 2021-05-12 10-33-43.png
That’s me and my wife! Mr. LeDuc is the man behind the wheel. She was hesitant about ordering a 2 door until our ride.

This one was a Frankenstein. It had items from several trims. It had all the Goat modes, dual temp control, cloth seats, signature headlights, etc. Little bit of everything.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 and 2016 TRD Tacoma & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Definitely stopped watching after 10 seconds and the 3rd time the watermark scrolled across.

I'm a content developer, I understand not wanting people to hack your content. But you can copyright the video and achieve the same purpose, without ruining the viewing.
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Can’t make everyone happy

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I barely noticed the scroll, mainly saw it after people brought it up. Will say I do have a bit of buyers remorse in going with A51 over CG. A51 sport came in to my dealer a few weeks ago and 😬 not sure how I feel lol.

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 and 2016 TRD Tacoma & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I barely noticed the scroll, mainly saw it after people brought it up. Will say I do have a bit of buyers remorse in going with A51 over CG. A51 sport came in to my dealer a few weeks ago and 😬 not sure how I feel lol.
The cactus gray is awesome! But the a51 is definitely a fan fav

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Independent wealth would sure make the color choice a lot easier to deal with. I'm finally down to either blue, or either gray, and then school bus shows up lookin all bad ass in the wild . . .
Sponsored