First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You can't. You can only use ford pass points at a parts dept in a dealership. There's some FAQ somewhere that says their online sites accessories and parts aren't tied to the same system or something. But then my dealer wouldn't do any discounts on anything. So I had to go to another dealer 30 minutes away cause they would at least give me 10% off. Spent just enough to use the points then ordered the rest online for 20% off.
Thanks for the info! I think I'll buy the front seat covers from Ford accessories @ 20% off, then buy the rear seat covers with my points at a dealership!
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the code quit working, at least for Utah. :unsure:

EDIT: Code is currently ACC20

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco (bought 99), 14 Xterra, 89 Daytona
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Accessories website is offering 20% on a single purchase up to $1k through end of May (Code: ACC20). I'd love to hear what ford accessories Bronco Owners have already ordered and would recommend. Here are some accessories I've installed and my thoughts on each:
  • Platinum Door Sill Plates: I recommend putting PPF down first in the door sill but the door sill plates look great and have been helpful so far. With the height on my Bronco it seems like my shoes brush over the door sill every time going out so I think they will provide some protection there and a little extra style.
  • Cargo Area Liner: I like the liner itself (wish the cutouts were already there for the connection points but it wasn't hard to cut them out). However I do think I would have preferred to find a cargo area liner that protected the sides as well (without shrinking capacity much). My cargo area is already getting pretty scuffed on the sides even trying to be careful with what I load on the sides.
  • Molle Grate for Tailgate: This has worked great so far but I haven't put a bunch of heavy stuff in it either. It doesn't seem to have the strongest support from the top but does seem to be stable.
Here are a couple of items I'm interested in ordering with the discount that I'd love to get some feedback on:
  • Ford OEM Hitch: Tow package was one of the things I removed last year to get built, but I'm still interested in getting a hitch. Is this Ford OEM one that much better than a Curt or Rough Country hitch that's much cheaper? For now I wasn't going to get the wiring done but is this the only other wiring that would be needed to have it all ready to tow a small trailer or would I need the full Trailer Brake Controller Package?
  • Folding Hitch Basket: With having a soft top I'm desperately trying to figure out the best way for additional storage. I'm looking at a hitch basket and this looks like a good deal but is the quality good enough? I see many hitch baskets much more $$$ and I'd rather buy the right thing the first time.
Any other great deals that people see with the 20% compared to after-market options?

Great Post! I looked but didnt see anyone comment on the actual hitch. I love the Curt model and actually have that currently on two of my other rides. But I am seeing a difference between the Curt and Ford OEM. To me it looks like there is an empty cavity to the left of the hitch on the OEM that would hold the wiring harness connector. Even though the OEM Ford is $100 more... its still a nice feature if I am looking at that correctly?? Thanks!!

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the code quit working, at least for Utah. :unsure:

EDIT: Code is currently ACC20
Strange. It isn't working for me. I get this...
Ford Bronco 20% Off Bronco Accessories Through End of May 1652134562243

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great Post! I looked but didnt see anyone comment on the actual hitch. I love the Curt model and actually have that currently on two of my other rides. But I am seeing a difference between the Curt and Ford OEM. To me it looks like there is an empty cavity to the left of the hitch on the OEM that would hold the wiring harness connector. Even though the OEM Ford is $100 more... its still a nice feature if I am looking at that correctly?? Thanks!!
Correct, the oem has a bracket for the wiring harness. The curt after market does not.
But I got the curt after market from real truck for $108.49 + tax... much cheaper than Oem. I can live with the wire dangling :D

Sponsored

Nng23b

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is my understanding as well. With that said, I don’t know how the harnesses are secured or where to buy ones to fit, does ford buy them? Still waiting on the Bronco so I haven’t looked too hard.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered the Rigid A pillar lights, Cargo Liner, Black Bronco emblem and keyless entry pad. Code can only be used one but it’s not like it’s hard to make an another account.

I wish they had the roof rack in stock.
So the code applies only to a single item then? Not the whole purchase?

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Accessories website is offering 20% on a single purchase up to $1k through end of May (Code: ACC20). I'd love to hear what ford accessories Bronco Owners have already ordered and would recommend. Here are some accessories I've installed and my thoughts on each:
  • Platinum Door Sill Plates: I recommend putting PPF down first in the door sill but the door sill plates look great and have been helpful so far. With the height on my Bronco it seems like my shoes brush over the door sill every time going out so I think they will provide some protection there and a little extra style.
  • Cargo Area Liner: I like the liner itself (wish the cutouts were already there for the connection points but it wasn't hard to cut them out). However I do think I would have preferred to find a cargo area liner that protected the sides as well (without shrinking capacity much). My cargo area is already getting pretty scuffed on the sides even trying to be careful with what I load on the sides.
  • Molle Grate for Tailgate: This has worked great so far but I haven't put a bunch of heavy stuff in it either. It doesn't seem to have the strongest support from the top but does seem to be stable.
Here are a couple of items I'm interested in ordering with the discount that I'd love to get some feedback on:
  • Ford OEM Hitch: Tow package was one of the things I removed last year to get built, but I'm still interested in getting a hitch. Is this Ford OEM one that much better than a Curt or Rough Country hitch that's much cheaper? For now I wasn't going to get the wiring done but is this the only other wiring that would be needed to have it all ready to tow a small trailer or would I need the full Trailer Brake Controller Package?
  • Folding Hitch Basket: With having a soft top I'm desperately trying to figure out the best way for additional storage. I'm looking at a hitch basket and this looks like a good deal but is the quality good enough? I see many hitch baskets much more $$$ and I'd rather buy the right thing the first time.
Any other great deals that people see with the 20% compared to after-market options?
Don't buy the hitch basket, I have it and you cannot fold it up because the 35 inch tire in the back. Not worth the cost imo. If folding up is not a concern to you than go for it. Its a very sturdy basket.

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just want my door bags I ordered 3 months ago.
@Hossamus Prime I ordered door bags last Wednesday, 5/4 and I got them today. You should contact Ford because they clearly have them in stock if I was able to get them that quickly.

Sponsored

Wallysdog

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Kind of l deceiving. If you use one 20% discount from lets say the Moab gig you cannot use another 20% from another offer. Communication FORD20, ACC20?

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Hossamus Prime I ordered door bags last Wednesday, 5/4 and I got them today. You should contact Ford because they clearly have them in stock if I was able to get them that quickly.
These? Ford told me they dont have any. Canceled my order. Was going to try an reorder at some point.

Ford Bronco 20% Off Bronco Accessories Through End of May 1652194550220

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs