Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered the Rigid A pillar lights, Cargo Liner, Black Bronco emblem and keyless entry pad. Code can only be used one but it’s not like it’s hard to make an another account.

I wish they had the roof rack in stock.
Sponsored

Padawan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looking at this to hook up my extended hitch for bike rack. Think it will work.
ED3BADFF-4B42-4B15-8443-811BCAEC87AA.jpeg

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any fog lights? I’m still trying to get my $1k from ford for accessories.

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not to be that guy but...

This has literally been a monthly thing. Literally rolls over from month to month, the only thing that actually changes is the accessories are updated as ford comes out with new ones.

Every time I would check on my status I would browse to see what liked and didn't like.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whenever I try the accessories site theres Some BS about Oklahoma and Arizona and there’s currently nothing available.
Been that way for awhile.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered Rock rails a month ago with the 20% off. Expedited shipping to my home for $10. Got them within a week. Can't beat that shipping. I think normal shipping was $7 so i upgraded. BIG box. Got pretty beat up and ripped but everything inside looks good.

Rock Rails - For 2-Door (Qty - 1)$492.00
Part Number: M2DZ78102D30AA
Other places online might be less cost, but with shipping rock rails you couldn't beat it

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Accessories website is offering 20% on a single purchase up to $1k through end of May (Code FORD20). I'd love to hear what ford accessories Bronco Owners have already ordered and would recommend. Here are some accessories I've installed and my thoughts on each:
  • Platinum Door Sill Plates: I recommend putting PPF down first in the door sill but the door sill plates look great and have been helpful so far. With the height on my Bronco it seems like my shoes brush over the door sill every time going out so I think they will provide some protection there and a little extra style.
  • Cargo Area Liner: I like the liner itself (wish the cutouts were already there for the connection points but it wasn't hard to cut them out). However I do think I would have preferred to find a cargo area liner that protected the sides as well (without shrinking capacity much). My cargo area is already getting pretty scuffed on the sides even trying to be careful with what I load on the sides.
  • Molle Grate for Tailgate: This has worked great so far but I haven't put a bunch of heavy stuff in it either. It doesn't seem to have the strongest support from the top but does seem to be stable.
Here are a couple of items I'm interested in ordering with the discount that I'd love to get some feedback on:
  • Ford OEM Hitch: Tow package was one of the things I removed last year to get built, but I'm still interested in getting a hitch. Is this Ford OEM one that much better than a Curt or Rough Country hitch that's much cheaper? For now I wasn't going to get the wiring done but is this the only other wiring that would be needed to have it all ready to tow a small trailer or would I need the full Trailer Brake Controller Package?
  • Folding Hitch Basket: With having a soft top I'm desperately trying to figure out the best way for additional storage. I'm looking at a hitch basket and this looks like a good deal but is the quality good enough? I see many hitch baskets much more $$$ and I'd rather buy the right thing the first time.
Any other great deals that people see with the 20% compared to after-market options?
Unless you live in Arizona or Oklahoma. Anyone know why that is? My dealership has always matched the discounts but I can't order from the ford accessory site.

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Whenever I try the accessories site theres Some BS about Oklahoma and Arizona and there’s currently nothing available.
Been that way for awhile.
My dealer in OKC has been great at matching the discounts. He didn't have an answer as to why oklahoma and arizona are not included.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know if the discount applies to Fordpass reward points too?

I'm ready to burn some points.

EDIT - only read the first few posts and see others are talking about using points. Hopefully the discount applies to points too!

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you know how to apply Ford Points?
You can't. You can only use ford pass points at a parts dept in a dealership. There's some FAQ somewhere that says their online sites accessories and parts aren't tied to the same system or something. But then my dealer wouldn't do any discounts on anything. So I had to go to another dealer 30 minutes away cause they would at least give me 10% off. Spent just enough to use the points then ordered the rest online for 20% off.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do they sell lighting?

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve tried this several times, each time upon reaching the payment stage of the transaction it errors out claiming that the items are not available for shipment to my region. At first I thought it was just poor programming/glitchy website, current theory is they’re out of stock. Either way, it has been complete waste of time….which makes sense.
Sponsored