Sponsored

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wonder how much cheaper the Broncos would be if Ford keep the interiors simple and used the same options across all trims instead of trying to individualize each trim?

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup, I know. Just having fun with request and noting how it might turn out, "P52Ranch said:
Hey Ford how about adding an option for a MGV roast interior on a BD or a BL? Hey Missy, this is what it could look like."
I too would consider a MGV roast option, but the Ford "Interior Designers" would go with it and forget that the included picture has blue stitching and offer as such on the BL. Then my RaceRed BL would have orange accents on dash and handles along with roast interior/blue stitching... I think it would hurt my eyes.
In addition, there are many that balk at the BL orange or the need for anything other than a standard go with anything color. If I was one of those I might think of the orange touches as blorange...

I understand the design thought process but it can be an obstacle to loving your vehicle. Jim Padilla (Former President/COO, Ford Motor Co) once noted that the customer, no matter how much they love their vehicle, will be reminded of the things they do not like especially when it comes to color. For me, I do not care for blue and if there needs to be a model color interior accent, I will take the BLorange and will enjoy playing it up as such.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Car company's can't win on color. They make them all black and grey, they have no imagination, they make them other colors, they no taste or style.

Try designing something a million people will all like or tolerate. That's hopeless. You couldn't get 10 people on this forum to agree to any color besides black or grey.

I kind of like what they have, I don't love all of them, but they tried something.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

hmmm...

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like the Navy Pier dash with the roast cloth....why?!?

1608569948364.png
Because if you look around at the other pics posted recently, there is an OB with Navy Pier Seats and a roast dash. Cue the vintage movie /cartoon footage of a boss beating the ever living sh!t out of an employee with a rolled up newspaper. If I was the QC Manager on that line I'd probably find myself unceremoniously dumped out of a Mexican cab in front of the Sport factory (re: involuntary transfer) after the absolute public come-apart I'd experience after seeing that.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I’m actually loving most about this is the lighter color dash where it says Bronco.

Ford Bronco 20+ Sandstone Cloth, Roast Cloth Seats Interior Pics From Factory ⚡?? C14BC195-EDF2-4A13-90F0-8202B40EA7DD

Keeping it all dark gray or black doesn’t show off the beauty of this dash design. Making it a different color helps make it pop.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What I’m actually loving most about this is the lighter color dash where it says Bronco.

Ford Bronco 20+ Sandstone Cloth, Roast Cloth Seats Interior Pics From Factory ⚡?? C14BC195-EDF2-4A13-90F0-8202B40EA7DD

Keeping it all dark gray or black doesn’t show off the beauty of this dash design. Making it a different color helps make it pop.
Shockingly few people have mentioned that. Personally i'll be painting that entire panel a brighter color.

Having seen/touched that panel on the Overland rig, which is the dark black one, it seemed dusty every time I looked at it, but it wasn't dust. Hopefully pre-production.

My personal feeling on this is that the interiors will have small changes to them at production to clean them up visually. Such as not having contrasting blue stitching but a neutral color on a brown and black seat, and that sort of thing.

We're still not seeing production units and most likely won't be seeing them until just before ordering takes place after the factory resumes from it's Christmas shutdown.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Because if you look around at the other pics posted recently, there is an OB with Navy Pier Seats and a roast dash. Cue the vintage movie /cartoon footage of a boss beating the ever living sh!t out of an employee with a rolled up newspaper. If I was the QC Manager on that line I'd probably find myself unceremoniously dumped out of a Mexican cab in front of the Sport factory (re: involuntary transfer) after the absolute public come-apart I'd experience after seeing that.
I hope this bad employee started a chain reaction. This combo looks better than the bronze dash. Just remove the bronze altogether please ??
Sponsored