First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hope you're right about not showing actual production interiors, but why is B&P such a mess? Either way, I'm going to choose the most neutral option I can afford.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not comparing anyone to a dog, but... Mythbusters said "plausible"

Ford Bronco 20+ Sandstone Cloth, Roast Cloth Seats Interior Pics From Factory ⚡?? DogColor4

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good Morning and a Happy Monday y'all.

Ford Bronco 20+ Sandstone Cloth, Roast Cloth Seats Interior Pics From Factory ⚡?? DogColor4
Happy Monday indeed.

After seeing more of these pictures I can't say i'm really digging them for my specific tastes, but what I am getting is a much stronger feeling of nostalgia from them.

The patterned seats are modern-retro which is nice. Certainly nicer than every seat on every car being flat material with just a stitching to give the impression of shape.

The possibility of strange mis-matched colors goes up pretty quickly (especially on 2-door with the painted door card, or partial contrast-stitching with leather seats). Will this be a sales disaster? Only time will tell, and that time won't really be observed on these forums as the vast majority of owners won't be on here.

There does seem to be an amount of effort to get these interiors to be quasi "period correct" for whatever decade they are going after with each trim level. Such as WildTrak aiming for that lovely early 2000's psudo-war theme with the camo, and the bronze dash going back to an 80's vibe. Not sure these vehicles have enough retro styling on the outside to need that level of decade-confusion, but we'll see.

FWIW, I consider the Black Diamond and Badlands to be what Ford want's to see images of from customers out in the world. And they tend to be the most conservative even when faced with colors/materials options (this excludes base as it gets entry level everything). They are safe bets with almost any color combo (BD/BL) and most likely have good profit margin in them for Ford.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those body's we saw the other day!! One they called New Blue. I'm betting heritage something coming up to play!
Damn. I know I waste entirely too much time on B6G, but I missed it. Can you please provide a link?