First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm one of the fortunate members who has already take delivery of my 4dr Wildtrak.

Right before the delivery I received the email from Ford with the notes about 200000 reward points(snip below). With the roof announcement the topic has come up again. I ordered and received a MIC top- as the black wasn't an option due to the delay. Having received the email direct from Ford makes it seem like I'm eligible for the 200000pts, but no one(Dealer, Ford CS) has been able to confirm.

Does anyone know exactly who is eligible?
Ford Bronco 200,000 Ford Pass Rewards Eligibility? 1628789257535

From the Ford FAQ
Ford Bronco 200,000 Ford Pass Rewards Eligibility? 1628789379850
Sponsored

TravisD

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm one of the fortunate members who has already take delivery of my 4dr Wildtrak.

Right before the delivery I received the email from Ford with the notes about 200000 reward points(snip below). With the roof announcement the topic has come up again. I ordered and received a MIC top- as the black wasn't an option due to the delay. Having received the email direct from Ford makes it seem like I'm eligible for the 200000pts, but no one(Dealer, Ford CS) has been able to confirm.

Does anyone know exactly who is eligible?

From the Ford FAQ
Ford Bronco 200,000 Ford Pass Rewards Eligibility? Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 10.52.50 AM

OP
OP
JTK37

JTK37

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been waiting for over a week for the FPR CS to figure it out and let me know. Spoke to them multiple times and they were stumped, had to escalate it, then that supervisor had to escalate it(just trying to get the right answer which I do appreciate), this was after referring back to the dealer who had sent me to them, referring me to Ford Credit who had no info at all.

Just wondering what other owners have found to be accurate

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been waiting for over a week for the FPR CS to figure it out and let me know. Spoke to them multiple times and they were stumped, had to escalate it, then that supervisor had to escalate it(just trying to get the right answer which I do appreciate), this was after referring back to the dealer who had sent me to them, referring me to Ford Credit who had no info at all.

Just wondering what other owners have found to be accurate

Your dealer is supposed to go to the www.rewardsmemberportal.ford.com and then claim the eligible coupons/offers for you the customer.

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1. So when we originally ordered the WT it had a Black Top.
  2. Then Ford said the Black Top will be late 21 eligibility and we can switch to the MIC for normal delivery OR stay with the Black Top for Late 21 delivery.
  3. Many people, myself included, switched to the MIC.
  4. Some people stayed with the late 21 availability black top.
  5. Then Ford told the Black Top people-Just kidding - every WT will get a MIC and you have zero choice for 21.
I believe the people who stayed with the Black Top and were forced to go MIC are the ones that will get the extra 200,000 points.
Sound familiar to everyone?

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To make it right for not being able to get the roof option you selected, we will provide 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points ($1,000 value) if you take delivery of a 2021 model year Bronco. Since all roof options will be available for 2022 model year, only those who take delivery of their Bronco in 2021 will be eligible for this offer. We hope you'll use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more details on these options in the coming weeks and can also explain the redemption process.

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked my dealer at purchase time about the 20,000 bonus points, and they said it would be added automatically and they have nothing to do with it. Of course, the points were never added to my account. Only the original 42,000 points.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked my dealer at purchase time about the 20,000 bonus points, and they said it would be added automatically and they have nothing to do with it. Of course, the points were never added to my account. Only the original 42,000 points.
I'm pretty sure the dealer adds the 20,000 and the 200,000(if eligible) points to your account, I think mine told me he had applied them for me. The 42,000 points get added about a week after purchase automatically.
In my case, my 20,000 and 200,000 points were added to my account before I purchased the Bronco.
Sponsored