jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You guys know B&P is going to show no more than a few dozen of the 200 accessories, right? Go check out the Bronco Sport B&P...
Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anybody think there will be either running boards or extended capacity fuel tank like the F-150? I drive a lot of highway miles at the speed limit with maximum use of cruise control and with my truck's tank, my range is approximately 800 miles. I fear that with the bronco, I will be stopping at the gas station frequently in comparison. Like to see bumper modifications such as the bumper on a lot of prototypes that has both fog lights and hooks. One of the trademarks of the EB's was the spare tire cover with the bronco logo on it. I am curious as to if ford will have something similar. I will add slide out tail gate and drop down table. I like the diamond pattern cargo cover and cargo mats. My first priority will be seeing if there are grille and grille color choices and finally if I order a trim without molles on the back of the front seats, I would like to add them.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

... and piccadilly thing... and
That's cool and all but where can we find mounts for our stuff on that thing? My pic rail mount search returns gun stuff only. Even checked the RAM Mount site and nothing there to connect the 2.

Tyrober

Outer Banks
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Other than a light bar and maybe some pods on the hood I’m not sure what else is a must have. I’m 100% sure I’ll find some neat stuff I’ll add but not sure what just yet

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think that the tailgate area is ripe for stuff, but most of it will probably wind up being aftermarket. The flip down table, various types of gear holders and storage options attached to the tailgate door. Obviously, the slide out tailgate is a must. I don't know what it will cost, but I need it.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's cool and all but where can we find mounts for our stuff on that thing? My pic rail mount search returns gun stuff only. Even checked the RAM Mount site and nothing there to connect the 2.
That's a good point. It shouldn't be long before there are options available after market though. The main one I want is for a GoPro which will probably be one of the 200 accessories (or at least a DIO).

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hoping there may be a option for a front hitch. not sure if that will interfere with the intercooler. But i always like a hitch on the front for winches, since I dont need to run with one 24/7. Only in bad weather and when I know im going somewhere I may need it. Also allows you to disconnect and attached to the rear if needed.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not too big into accessorizing my vehicles as I'm pretty much a no frills type of guy. The only two things I would be interested in if I go with the Base is the HD front bumper and some LED fog lights to attach to that bumper. I might get the bull bar on the front as well. If I go with the Black Diamond, the only thing I'll really have to worry about is the fog lights on the modular bumper. Other than that, any trim I get will get the 2.7L with the 10 speed and Squatched but those are options, not really accessories so I digress.

Reactions: P.C

Sponsored

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of all the accessories that probably will be offered I definitely want the fold down table. Its a no brainer and I gotta have it.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not too big into accessorizing my vehicles as I'm pretty much a no frills type of guy. The only two things I would be interested in if I go with the Base is the HD front bumper and some LED fog lights to attach to that bumper. I might get the bull bar on the front as well. If I go with the Black Diamond, the only thing I'll really have to worry about is the fog lights on the modular bumper. Other than that, any trim I get will get the 2.7L with the 10 speed and Squatched but those are options, not really accessories so I digress.
Don't you need the cowbell accessory?

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys know B&P is going to show no more than a few dozen of the 200 accessories, right? Go check out the Bronco Sport B&P...
does not really make sense given the delays.

i have a feeling it could be similar to the garage website people were playing with earlier

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

The winch mount, will buy a quadratec stealth branded winch.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't you need the cowbell accessory?
You know, now that you mention that, I will need the picatinny rail system to mount the cowbell. Dang you, Ford!
Sponsored