Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We will be accepting new reservation holders starting 03/20/21 for $2000 off invoice. We will continue this special for the forseeable future until the reservation process has been closed and retail demand has been fulfilled. Just like our special in October, this applies to all trims on the Bronco. I would assume that this reservation would be filled in the 2022 model year regardless of how it is configured. We would like to fulfill all our potential Bronco orders in 2021 and 2022 without any stock orders for our store just fulfilling customer retail orders. To be clear, we have no insight into what 2022 Bronco allocation formula will look like at this point and we have yet to receive our final 2021 Bronco Allocation.

But here are a few Questions I'm sure I will be asked:

• Will this apply to transfers? - No, this is only for new reservations made on 3/20/21 and moving forward
  • When does this end? We anticipate leaving this offer open until the reservation process is closed. I would assume that Ford will end that after they can fill retail orders immediately and the reservations have been exhausted, but that is only my best guess.
  • How does this make sense for the dealership? As stated before, we are viewing 100% of these Bronco sales as incremental business. We have minimal advertising costs, floorplan interest expense, and we have the potential to make money with arranging financing, trade-ins, aftermarket accessories, and service business.
  • What will pricing be after reservations have closed? Our plan right now is to offer 3% under invoice after the reservation process has closed for all Bronco retail orders. We will not price our in-stock units this way, but any retail special order we can do that because of the lack of advertising and floorplan expenses.
  • When could I expect to see this Bronco? I believe Ford will exhaust existing reservations approximtely 1/2 way through 2022 production. So I would anticipate being towards the end of that timeframe depending on options selected.
  • How much am I saving? Based on 2021 Bronco Pricing on a Base 2 Door you'd save at a minimum $2498
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
questions:

- Still $100 down?
- Please provide the link to your reservation page

Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

questions:

- Still $100 down?
- Please provide the link to your reservation page
One quick way to do it is to go onto the Ford page and make a reservation using their zip code instead of the one that gets auto-populated: 50109.

It will bring up Granger as an option and you can select and continue from there. That is how I did my Grangetober reservation with them.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You guys are awesome. I am going to order all my new Fords from you - would be happy to fly in from Atlanta each time!

I am so pleased with the communication & ordering process for my 10/31 Badlands reservation. Thanks!!!
This X 1000. So far everything with Granger has been amazing. When it's time to replace the wife's explorer we will be buying at Granger

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cue a small number of people scheming to falsely tell Ford their order was converted without permission, then making a new reservation at Granger today, then later on... getting the timestamp updated to the original one.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would "all trims" include any special or limited edition (heritage?) Bronco trims that Ford may or may not release during this offer?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cue a small number of people scheming to falsely tell Ford their order was converted without permission, then making a new reservation at Granger today, then later on... getting the timestamp updated to the original one.
I'm sure Granger is smart enough to check the reservation time stamp at the time of sale to see what deal it fell under.

If you make a reservation today, but the timestamp gets updated later...

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does that work out to less than A-plan?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I say yes except the Warthog.

Would "all trims" include any special or limited edition (heritage?) Bronco trims that Ford may or may not release during this offer?
Sponsored