Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We're still doing $2000 off new reservations.
Are you requiring a deposit? Hell if not, i might just order a BB from you to see which comes in first, my BB or my WT. You wouldn't mind selling the BB for me would you? ;)

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you requiring a deposit? Hell if not, i might just order a BB from you to see which comes in first, my BB or my WT. You wouldn't mind selling the BB for me would you? ;)
If you get a soft top we'll probably see it very soon!

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So there's a chance for my soft top BL even with 2.7 and lux?

Sponsored

Mirunner

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 or 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger I have a reservation for 03/20/21 from you. I had a 12/29/21 reservation but figured I wouldn't get it too much sooner and could get 2000 off versus 1000. Then Ford froze prices up until 03/19/21 which probably was a bad mistake on my part to cancel my December. I should have just made a new reservation and kept my old one just for the time being, oh well should've would've could've. Anyways, with all of the delays and timing, I am still not expecting to see in until late 2022. Will allocations for 2022 to your dealership, as you have a lot of reservations, push me back until 2023, or do you think that I will be safe and get it still in 2022?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger I have a reservation for 03/20/21 from you. I had a 12/29/21 reservation but figured I wouldn't get it too much sooner and could get 2000 off versus 1000. Then Ford froze prices up until 03/19/21 which probably was a bad mistake on my part to cancel my December. I should have just made a new reservation and kept my old one just for the time being, oh well should've would've could've. Anyways, with all of the delays and timing, I am still not expecting to see in until late 2022. Will allocations for 2022 to your dealership, as you have a lot of reservations, push me back until 2023, or do you think that I will be safe and get it still in 2022?
It is impossible to tell at this point. My guess is that all retail demand will be filled in the 2022 model year, but that is just a guess.

Mirunner

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 or 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is impossible to tell at this point. My guess is that all retail demand will be filled in the 2022 model year, but that is just a guess.
Thanks! I am not anticipating early or mid 2022. However, I heard recently that allocations will play into a person even getting a 2022 as there’s sources out there that said the bronco is sold out for 2.5 years. So if a dealership has a ton of reservations and only so many allocations for 2022 they may be pushed off until 2023.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks! I am not anticipating early or mid 2022. However, I heard recently that allocations will play into a person even getting a 2022 as there’s sources out there that said the bronco is sold out for 2.5 years. So if a dealership has a ton of reservations and only so many allocations for 2022 they may be pushed off until 2023.
You missed the post where allocations filled at other dealers Will the. Roll over to dealers with allocations still to fill.

SixMileSC

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLK, Subaru Outback, Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Shoot, I just found this thread 1 hour after making my reservation with a local dealer here in South Carolina. Can I switch to Granger? No problem flying in, my daughter and grandkids live in Wisconsin and I would be happy to drive home and visit them. This won't happen until 2023, is my best guess. Anyway, I hope you will allow the switch at this great price.

Sponsored

Mirunner

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 or 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You missed the post where allocations filled at other dealers Will the. Roll over to dealers with allocations still to fill.
Yes, I haven’t been on here too much recently as there wasnt a whole lot of new information for a while. That’s good news, thanks for sharing that.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Shoot, I just found this thread 1 hour after making my reservation with a local dealer here in South Carolina. Can I switch to Granger? No problem flying in, my daughter and grandkids live in Wisconsin and I would be happy to drive home and visit them. This won't happen until 2023, is my best guess. Anyway, I hope you will allow the switch at this great price.
Just cancel and make a new one with Granger. Nothing to lose with this small amount of time span.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can switch your reservation, you can't switch once you have converted to an order.

If you literally just made your reservation, I'd just make a second one and see which comes in first ;)

SixMileSC

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLK, Subaru Outback, Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just cancel and make a new one with Granger. Nothing to lose with this small amount of time span.
Done. A bit messy (credit card charged, then credit applied, then recharged again) but I'm on board. Happy to be doing this. And I have to say, I have never encountered a dealeship like Granger. Especially in these times, exploitation by dealerships is the norm. Bravo to y'all, you are creating great goodwill for the Bronco and Ford brands.

Last edited:

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can this reservation(3/20/21 and later) be converted to an order already or do we have to wait until September?
Sponsored