Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 73 93 and 96 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have worked with Granger Motors\Ford since they first moved to Granger in 1984 and have never had a concern or problem. In Iowa a man's word is his bond. It's called "Iowa Nice". I hope you have that opportunity to experience that.
I hope I do too. Thank you.
Sponsored

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please don't steal labels from Minnesota...Next thing you know you'll want your own NFL team!
Sorry, google "Iowa Nice".. We do have the Hawkeyes that keep Floyd the pig in our display case.:giggle: BTW I'm a 04/03 build going to Granger

David T

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry, google "Iowa Nice".. We do have the Hawkeyes that keep Floyd the pig in our display case.:giggle:
ouch...my Dad played for the Gophers, Starting safety, Bud Grant was his roommate,
My Dad's sophomore year (1949)as a starter MN 55 IOWA 7

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made the deposit over a month ago but I think it should be a common courtesy to have up front pricing provided to buyer before requesting the non-refundable deposit. Especially, as there are some private offers missing for some.

I have asked for a price up also and have not received it yet they are still demanding the deposit asap.

Milesfrmnowhere

Black Diamond
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I made the deposit over a month ago but I think it should be a common courtesy to have up front pricing provided to buyer before requesting the non-refundable deposit. Especially, as there are some private offers missing for some.
Agreed

Sponsored

TroutTrooper

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2001 Jeep Wrangler, 1988 Ranger (SVO swap), 1974 Super Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The paperwork you signed at time of order is the up-front pricing from Granger. The private offer comes from Ford and is applied as a rebate at time of purchase, so they can't just put that on your paperwork.

There have been some issues with locating private offers, though. Best bet is to call the Ford marketing line and see if they can locate the certificate for you.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I understand the reason for a deposit. Just don’t like it being sprung on me. Should have been in writing from the beginning. Makes me wonder what else might be sprung on me when I go to buy.

Can anyone who has purchased from Granger with an October 2020 reservation ease my fears?
I purchased my 2021 Bronco from Granger with the October 2020 $2,000 below invoice deal. I was asked to do the $500 down after I got a vin as well. I didn't have a problem with it and as a previous poster stated it goes towards the final purchase price (which was lower than any other dealer in the country) I didn't lose any sleep over it and you shouldn't either. PS congrats on your vin, the Bronco is worth the wait.

Milesfrmnowhere

Black Diamond
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I purchased my 2021 Bronco from Granger with the October 2020 $2,000 below invoice deal. I was asked to do the $500 down after I got a vin as well. I didn't have a problem with it and as a previous poster stated it goes towards the final purchase price (which was lower than any other dealer in the country) I didn't lose any sleep over it and you shouldn't either. PS congrats on your vin, the Bronco is worth the wait.
Thanks. How did you get a 2021 with an October reservation??

Milesfrmnowhere

Black Diamond
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The paperwork you signed at time of order is the up-front pricing from Granger. The private offer comes from Ford and is applied as a rebate at time of purchase, so they can't just put that on your paperwork.

There have been some issues with locating private offers, though. Best bet is to call the Ford marketing line and see if they can locate the certificate for you.
Plan to do that tomorrow morning

TroutTrooper

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2001 Jeep Wrangler, 1988 Ranger (SVO swap), 1974 Super Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Plan to do that tomorrow morning
Heads up, if any of your personal info has changed since your reservation date, ask them to look it up with your old info. My address has changed and apparently the two systems don't talk to each other.

Sponsored

Milesfrmnowhere

Black Diamond
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Heads up, if any of your personal info has changed since your reservation date, ask them to look it up with your old info. My address has changed and apparently the two systems don't talk to each other.
Appreciate the heads up

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks. How did you get a 2021 with an October reservation??
The stars aligned with a little luck. My first reservation (base sas 2 door hardtop) was with Granger in July 2020 for 1000 below invoice. Then when the October deal came out I made a second reservation (base sas 4 door soft top) at 2000 below invoice with Granger. The second reservation got pulled first (May of 2021), built in August 2021 and delivered in Sept 2021. I canceled the first reservation after I picked up my second reservation Bronco. I got it at a ridiculously low price of around 38K. The same Base sas build now is just north of 47K on the build and price.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
They've never hidden this information, and it's in no way in poor form to request a deposit before your vehicle is shipped to them. $500 is probably the lowest I've seen from any dealer.
I knew about it and I'm not a Granger customer, my local dealer took care of me. I do follow their threads. I put down $500 at order, not when I was scheduled. More than a fair policy...

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, seems fair considering the amount of a-holes out there on the interwebtubes. Just read this site to verify that, LOL!

... and yes, as far as I can recall, they have always been up front about needing a deposit once you got a VIN.
Honestly, I thought it was a grand, not $500 bucks.

I was surprised at the 2 day window to pay up though. I'm not an office worker. Email is not part of my daily or work life.
I'm lucky to check my email twice a week.

Also, obligatory , if $500 down is stressing you, a new car purchase may not be the right move for you.

Milesfrmnowhere

Black Diamond
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep, seems fair considering the amount of a-holes out there on the interwebtubes. Just read this site to verify that, LOL!

... and yes, as far as I can recall, they have always been up front about needing a deposit once you got a VIN.
Honestly, I thought it was a grand, not $500 bucks.

I was surprised at the 2 day window to pay up though. I'm not an office worker. Email is not part of my daily or work life.
I'm lucky to check my email twice a week.

Also, obligatory , if $500 down is stressing you, a new car purchase may not be the right move for you.
Yep, they are certainly all over this site…

it’s not the money for me, it’s that it was never communicated.

What’s the 2 day to pay window? Obviously this is something else they haven’t communicated to me.
Sponsored