Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, lol. MSRP is sticker, Invoice is what the car costs to build basically, it’s lower then MSRP.

So they’re giving you the vehicle at cost - $2000 basically. Plus invoice on all parts and packages. Which I have been told is about 6% off each package.
So to use the spreadsheets correctly: 6% off of: Sasquatch, rear locker, aux switches, cowl lights, roof rack, bottle opener, sweatshirt? <-- serious question @Granger Ford . This is worse than trying to outfit my Harley when I bought it (RIP).
Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me as a middle date reservation holder this is a very good option as it may be later in 2021 when mine would be delivered. Grab a 2022 with new colors,worked out issues,and a nice savings on top.Plus save another $5-10K for down payment

Just need to know how the ordering process would happen this December for a 2022 model when options,colors,etc change with the new model year,etc
I like that, except I am not certain that we would be able to order off any new Bronco lines or trims.... sounds to me like we would be ordering from the 2021 selection, just waiting a bit longer.
I would like it better if we were ordering actual 2022 models- on the other hand, with all the spillover from 2021, Ford May not be planning to change anything in 2022.

I still have about 15 pages to read, so this may have been mentioned five times already...

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had outside help with the math. *Cough* @Zach@Granger *cough* .

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And then not to nitpick you, but also include sales tax on your savings then too. Here in my hometown with 8% tax, that's an additional $49.20 for a total savings of $664.20.
If I could throw a chair from my phone.... ??

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I could throw a chair from my phone.... ??
Hey, he was the one that used the word "nitpick" first for a $5 delta. Mine was ~$50. ;)

But seriously, I do think some people don't think about the tax when estimating the cost. If someone paid MSRP vs. what I'm going to pay, the difference tax alone is almost $300, so half a car payment-ish?

Chris

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Based on spreadsheets and information by others, I compiled a spreadsheet for the Granger $2,000 discount, $1,000 discount and $1,000 discount plus Ford X-plan options. I didn't figure sales tax since it is different for each state. Didn't figure dealer fees since they are dependent on in state/ out of state

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 12.37.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 12.38.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 12.38.27 AM.png

Last edited:

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. Interesting proposition.... I really wish I could see into the future. I have been on a 25% pay cut since covid started and it’s looking like I won’t go back to normal until at least the new year. If my Bronco won’t be ready until late next year I’d be comfortable but if it’s ready in June or July it would probably be a tight squeeze. Might be for the best to wait a little bit...
I am in almost this exact situation. My paycut was closer to 22%, and I am just starting to get some of that back. As excited as I am about summer 2021, I'm starting to think 2022 may be a better time to buy.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
You only pay tags and taxes in your state when you register it... no taxes here...
2 Questions:
1) Do you ship the vehicle with the Certificate of Origin that we can bring to our state DMV?
2) If I go pick it up, can you give a temporary plate to drive home with? How many days on the temp plate?

Cbr954

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve had a reservation with Granger since July. I must admit it disappoints me that you change the terms for some that decided to adopt late. I guess I have 31 days to shop around. It seems like you’re not showing much loyalty to the earlier adoptors so I guess if I find a similar deal someplace else I will switch. Never even consider this before.
??????

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey, he was the one that used the word "nitpick" first for a $5 delta. Mine was ~$50. ;)

But seriously, I do think some people don't think about the tax when estimating the cost. If someone paid MSRP vs. what I'm going to pay, the difference tax alone is almost $300, so half a car payment-ish?

Chris
Absolutely it needs to be taken into account. Sales tax and quite possibly excise tax (which is recurring here).

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have a FE Sport on order for my wife at a local dealer. @Granger Ford are y'all doing anything new on the Sports, did the allocation rules change? If so I might cancel my FE Sport since it's too late to move and place a new Sport (not FE) order with you. I'm also thinking about the full size 4 door for when I retire, your October deal may push me over the edge!

StedeBonnett

Outer Banks
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru Forester Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

one thing that has become clearer for me after Granger announced their October surprise. The OBX is going to be the model I go for. With standard Mid and Auto and the new Granger price - add the 2.7 and I'm a happy camper.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those already waiting for Mansquatch which is apparently late 2021, I wonder how much more time a new October reservation might add. It could be another year and a half(from now) before we get our Broncos but if already waiting for Mansquatch, may not be a big deal

I would just create a new October reservation with Granger and continue to try to get my current dealer or local dealers to commit to better pricing before the 10/31 cut off to transfer.

Can we pick a dealer at reservation? I thought it just automatically picked the closest dealer.
Sponsored