First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No Ford is not reducing anything we are just letting people that do not need the first ones out the opportunity to save some $$ but go the back of the line, I am contemplating it, will not get to drive it much with all of the deliveries...

We are also after the fence sitters that are unsure what they are wanting to do... This is the push that many have contacted me about the last 2 days...
You’re going to have a full email inbox on Friday morning.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Curious if I'm alone in this.....

Do you guys ever click on @Granger Ford 's profile and then click to see all of his recent posts, to keep up on everything Granger? Please help me feel better about myself and tell me that you do that too once in a while.

giphy.gif

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base

Do you guys ever click on @Granger Ford 's profile and then click to see all of his recent posts, to keep up on everything Granger? Please help me feel better about myself and tell me that you do that too once in a while.

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford giphy
Just you baby, just you.....?

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford giphy
I don't know what you are talking about. That would be crazy creepy to do ;)

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hell there’s at least 30 of us from CO (majority Denver area) getting our Broncos from Grainger. I drive 20k miles/yr all over Jeep Country here CO, through Moab, into AZ. I literally drive pass 3 Jeep dealerships just going to work each day. So even though theyre being delivered to IA from Ford, thats at least 30 Broncos shifting into a heavily Jeep & Toyota region.

Bronco_Mando

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger; MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s the likelihood of any other dealerships offer this same deal 2 years from now?
Any of you recently purchased a vehicle $2k under invoice?
Thanks!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What’s the likelihood of any other dealerships offer this same deal 2 years from now?
Thanks!
Another angle to consider is the likelihood that the current pricing will be higher in 2 years. We all agree that the Base price is a marketing tool to promote a sub $30K rig. But in 2 years, the Base along with other trims will increase. So a $2K deal off the current pricing or $2k deal off pricing that will be increased is the better question.

There may be certain trims (Big Bend) that will receive promotional pricing in the future. But those promotions will be off MSRP and not invoice. $2K off MSRP is still invoice. I don't see $2K off invoice being offered (other than Granger's deal) in the future for an in-demand vehicle.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks!
It will depend on supply of stock vehicles and demand. I would guess the answer is a big “no”, as it will still be new enough and supply will be short. I think this truck will be hot for a while.

Yes, I have purchased several vehicles at more than $2k under invoice, and I just did 2 months ago...way under that...but it was a vehicle where the dealer had 22 on the lot and a new version is on the way (Escalade for my wife). Not likely with Bronco anytime soon. I think it’s more likely you will struggle to find one at MSRP in 2 years, than you will be to match this deal...but it all depends. Would people have guessed that every dealer is STILL charging an ADM on Kia Telluride after all this time after launch? And getting it? No chance...but they can’t keep up with demand and people keep paying it.

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will likely create a new reservation with Granger only because I have to Wait for the Mansquatch anyway, otherwise I wouldn’t want to wait an extra year as an early reservation holder.

The good thing about waiting is it will be a 2022 Bronco, Ford mentions additional changes(v6 Manual??), colors, options are possible, probably best possible deal on a Bronco @ Granger. We will get to see and probably test drive Broncos, maybe see some results from tuned Broncos before Buying.

The bad thing about waiting is loss of interest, novelty wears off, unforeseen expenses coming up, getting old waiting lol, possibly increased interest rates, other cars coming out etc.

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will likely create a new reservation with Granger only because I have to Wait for the Mansquatch anyway, otherwise I wouldn’t want to wait an extra year as an early reservation holder.
This. I am pretty firmly in the ManSquatch camp at this point, so thinking of making a second reservation and then seeing how things play out. Thank you Granger for this excellent option.

Curly

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04' Jeep Liberty, 79' Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes for the 2nd reservation at Granger. Just read the initial post by Zach - it gives you all you need to know (y) The other 31 pages will turn your brain to mush :p
This

Bronco_Mando

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger; MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another angle to consider is the likelihood that the current pricing will be higher in 2 years. We all agree that the Base price is a marketing tool to promote a sub $30K rig. But in 2 years, the Base along with other trims will increase. So a $2K deal off the current pricing or $2k deal off pricing that will be increased is the better question.

There may be certain trims (Big Bend) that will receive promotional pricing in the future. But those promotions will be off MSRP and not invoice. $2K off MSRP is still invoice. I don't see $2K off invoice being offered (other than Granger's deal) in the future for an in-demand vehicle.
Excellent point, especially if I am planning on ordering a manual transmission Bronco, and we all know they will have little to no availability of those at the dealerships, therefore I believe, not incentives will be offered on those units.

Thank you!
Sponsored