First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
According to my reservation numbers, there will be 340,000 broncos built between my first reservation on day 1 and my Granger reservation on Oct. 1. ?
Okay, let me put on my Mathematics Hat:::
Reservation X + (X+340,000) * 75% (conversion rate), let’s see carry the two = “ROCK STARS”
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, let me put on my Mathematics Hat:::
Reservation X + (X+340,000) * 75% (conversion rate), let’s see carry the two = “ROCK STARS”
Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1601555863608

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my email confirmation and its timestamped 10-1. So I'm good.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If we are x-plan eligible then we could have a choice of which offer to use? Even though the 2k is most likely the better of the 2.
My spreadsheet examples let you answer the question by trim.
I've updated my pricing spreadsheet to v10 to show the Granger Ford Oct 2020 $2,000 below invoice special (light green shaded cells), here is the sticky thread.
2021 Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice)

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 5.45.37 AM

Sponsored

eyrk

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did mine this morning also. Interesting to see the differences in reservation numbers mine is 10480244

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want to thank everyone for there participation starting last night and continuing on this morning. Albert will be sorting through these throughout today and into tomorrow. We are humbled by the response and will do our best to keep everyone informed on what is going on and questions that have popped up.

To answer the first question, the reservations are based on the Eastern time zone. so startin at 12:00 EST or for us in Iowa 11:00 p.m. central, is when the timestamped offers will be counted towards the $2000 off invoice.

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Boom! October reservation made.

I am not undecided on getting a Bronco, but I am undecided on how to get the Bronco.

I have an original 7/16/20 reservation as well, and will cancel one of them based on what we learn from B&P and what we are willing to wait / not wait for.

Thank you Granger Motors for a good incentive to to make new reservations and for allowing us to take a strategic approach as I am taking.

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1601558886272

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thing is...they can't rule on intent, not without risking a public relations disaster. While I believe JMadsen put in his reservation on the First (Iowa time), it would have to be determined how Ford timestamp is applied (is it based on reported time zones on the PC, Detroit time no matter what time zone, something else?). There were always going to be people trying to get an edge and get in front of the other people they assumed were going to rush in on 10/1 at zero o'clock in the morning . Changing local settings on zones to fool it into getting in 55 minutes before other people to cheat your way to the front of the October line? If you think someone didn't try that, or just going two minutes early to gain an edge (and claiming the time stamp is wrong, but you know... intent), then you don't know human nature. Again, I have no reason to doubt JMadsen, and I don't, but what is Granger supposed to do with people who time stamped on 10/1? Tell them they are behind someone (or 20 someones, where do you draw the line on those who didn't wait for the 'go' signal before starting the race?) those who stamped nearly an hour before the race started because of intent? Why not two hours, or a day?

Again, just as an example, I actually do believe JM; When seeing the time stamp was off, did he go back in an get another reservation with a 10/1 date or just start telling the story about how he swears he was following the rules and it was a mysterious Ford timestamp issue. (which I believe we can all believe), except maybe the people who have to wait longer because they got timestamped on 10/1 at 0002 hours.

Even if motives and timing is completely pure and above board for everyone, how can you penalize those people who have an October stamp by accommodating someone who doesn't?

I really don't see how Granger can do anything but rely on the stamp and offer their original $1000/$1300 deal to those who timestamped a month before or a second before an official Ford timestamp of 10/1/20.

edit;spelling
Lol you’re right. Haha

I just meant if his time stamp said 12am est like everyone else’s. Even though. He was in PST.

I’ll edit my original post . So I don’t upset anyone who may be easily offended by my post

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to thank everyone for there participation starting last night and continuing on this morning. Albert will be sorting through these throughout today and into tomorrow. We are humbled by the response and will do our best to keep everyone informed on what is going on and questions that have popped up.

To answer the first question, the reservations are based on the Eastern time zone. so startin at 12:00 EST or for us in Iowa 11:00 p.m. central, is when the timestamped offers will be counted towards the $2000 off invoice.
You’re welcome and thanks for the great offer and clarity! If I was dealing with a local dealer I might be so turned off I would just cancel the purchase all together. Or I would be stuck paying 4K+ more for the same vehicle.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Whew ... about the time stamp for the East Coast. In at 12:05!