First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy Grangtober indeed. I'm in. Reservation 10195555 . That numbering system is mysterious indeed.
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just made a second reservation with the "October Reservation Event". LOL.

I figured, why not? If anything I'll learn more about my personal situation and how this is going to shake out with Ford, as the time moves along the next few months. I'm not totally convinced my 7/24 reservation will be fulfilled before fall of 2021. I'm hedging bets at this point and willing to tie up $200 to see what clarity we learn about the process over the next 3-4 months.

Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just made a second reservation with the "October Reservation Event". LOL.

I figured, why not? If anything I'll learn more about my personal situation and how this is going to shake out with Ford, as the time moves along the next few months. I'm not totally convinced my 7/24 reservation will be fulfilled before fall of 2021. I'm hedging bets at this point and willing to tie up $200 to see what clarity we learn about the process over the next 3-4 months.
I did the same as well! I actually have you beat by on day- 7/23 reservation. Crazy that less than 2 weeks post launch people are not sure that they will be able to get theirs in 2021!

Nice to have some options for sure. Happy Grangetober!

dog and me

Badlands
First Name
lydia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 honda pilot touring awd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, Albert, Zach, and all of you on the forum for all the information and laughs.

41C803CD-96BF-485B-A780-D3048465A590.jpeg

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Meanwhile in Dearborn this morning, someone in IT is trying to figure out why the small spike in reservations happened at 12:01 this morning.
And small dip in reservations occuring on 9/30 :ROFLMAO:

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody else like me still waiting on B&P lol
Technically or non-technically? :geek:

Technically everyone is waiting on B&P. ;)

Non-technically - I don't care anymore. It gets here when it gets here and I have no control over it. Best to sit back, relax, and not stress over it (y)

The "Making fun of B&P not being here yet" posts and threads are actually becoming more stressful than the wait for B&P itself! Waste of time and brain power.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Non-technically - I don't care anymore. It gets here when it gets here and I have no control over it. Best to sit back, relax, and not stress over it (y)

The "Making fun of B&P not being here yet" posts and threads are actually becoming more stressful than the wait for B&P itself! Waste of time and brain power.
Haha I’m just having fun with waiting for it by posting memes and stuff. This place won’t be nearly as fun once it’s done and everyone has all the info they want. Then it will just be complaining about the decisions Ford made.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

LOL I just really want to dive in and kind of get a 100% idea on trim and everything before reserving is all

aaclkjae

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just reserved, and am happy about the 2022 delivery. I'm a long term Jeep guy (20 years), and after seeing the number of issues that the JL 2019 had, wanted to have a second model year.

Any idea how much of the underpinning is shared with the Ranger (eg: if a lot, risk is less on mechanical vs hardware issues)?

AmericanFreedom

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Reserved ours last night as well — excited for B&P! Nice work Grainger and Bronco 6G members for all the great information on this board. Appreciate it and congratulations to all!