Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You mean hard top right? As a jeep owner, no way in he** I'd have a white soft top. I keep my jeep garaged and even folding back to the soft top marks up the underside of the top which is dark grey. When I remove the top completely, my hands are coated in dust/dirt etc..
Good to know! I was hoping for white hardtop from factory but if thatā€™s not an option I was thinking I could get a white soft top for summer. Didnā€™t realize it would get markings.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10477302. Dayum!!!

Guess that I've gained a few weeks of saving more money...

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good to know! I was hoping for white hardtop from factory but if thatā€™s not an option I was thinking I could get a white soft top for summer. Didnā€™t realize it would get markings.
Yeah Im hoping for a white hard top as well but I would definitely never consider a white soft top on a jeep or bronco knowing how they fold up and down (and I baby my jeep top and windows). In an old muscle car, maybe, but that's also because when it folds down it not really exposed and many of times the owners have a vinyl cover that protects the top when folded back.

BotBronc1977

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None Yet
Your Bronco Model
Base
Joined the Granger family today! Thanks to Albert and Zach for making this so easy. One decision down, one hundred more decisions ahead. :D

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah Im hoping for a white hard top as well but I would definitely never consider a white soft top on a jeep or bronco knowing how they fold up and down (and I baby my jeep top and windows). In an old muscle car, maybe, but that's also because when it folds down it not really exposed and many of times the owners have a vinyl cover that protects the top when folded back.
Good to know. If I can get the white top Iā€™d do Antimatter Blue Wildtrak but with the black painted hard top? Not sure itā€™ll look good.

Sponsored

Swamp Yankee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Land Rover LR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Adding myself to the pile at Granger. Very impressed with you guys. My son will turn 16 in 2022, so sounds like good timing for a new rig for me. Looking forward to making a road trip out of it.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Adding myself to the pile at Granger. Very impressed with you guys. My son will turn 16 in 2022, so sounds like good timing for a new rig for me. Looking forward to making a road trip out of it.
As I was reading this, I thought you were going to say good timing for a Bronco for him lol.

Rovertbee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford - you just got a second order from me for the October deal. Still undecided on which reservation I'll keep, but I'm sold it will be from Granger. If the stars align, then I'll get both ;-)

Skernie

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I canceled my first reservation yesterday, and placed my new order today with Granger, I can't wait for this road trip. I also called and talked to Albert this morning, he is a super nice, and very helpful!!

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well the white soft top would complement the white velour seat coverings I plan on having installed. Great with pets, too! ;)

Bud1lite

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru forester,2016 Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I got a question not asked much,if I place an order in october from granger,can I request for it no (EARLIER) than this time 2022?If for some reason they get them out quicker?Reason being that I need my truck that I use for work to be paid off before starting on bronco payments....

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I got a question not asked much,if I place an order in october from granger,can I request for it no (EARLIER) than this time 2022?If for some reason they get them out quicker?Reason being that I need my truck that I use for work to be paid off before starting on bronco payments....

That shouldn't be a problem.
Sponsored