Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not to beat this to decathlon, but I just received my new reservation email from Ford. To me this means that they will produce according to the time stamp of the order, not on when a dealer inputs it.

3AD2E8E2-006D-4BC1-AD06-886350E6DE3A.jpeg
Sponsored

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So now there's a good chance you'll be forced to make an additional deposit at time of order?

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So now there's a good chance you'll be forced to make an additional deposit at time of order?
Depends on the dealer. granger has said no additional deposit at order, but I’m sure some will require it.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think you guys are awesome. In the end, I decided to go with Stephens in WVa b/c they're only 5 hours from me, and I think the travel expense ends up bringing the overall cost for me about even. I flirted with doing a reservation with you, too, but I felt like it was unlikely I'd go to Iowa over WVa, so that didn't seem fair.

Sponsored

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cancelled and re-reserved. Back to the end of the line for me.

10/02/2020
Reservation Date
Reservation Number

I may do it again come Oct 15th-ish
Your number is 1167 down from mine. Which I did on 10/1. I wonder how many people are changing to an October reservation?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to beat this to decathlon, but I just received my new reservation email from Ford. To me this means that they will produce according to the time stamp of the order, not on when a dealer inputs it.

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford giphy
Yeah, that was never up for debate. What was up for debate was allocation and them allowing high volume dealers to push more orders through per quarter. It’s still technically in order but you were at the mercy of how many the dealership could have that quarter.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So just did a Granger reservation at 9pm west coast and it says 9/30 for reservation day. Does this count or no? Figured midnight east coast
10/1/2020 12:01:37 AM your good

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know no one really knows and this may be a dumb question, but the wife just asked me tonight. Reservation placed 7/17 with Grainger (so a few days after reservations opened up), think its a good chance for 2021 delivery Vs falling into 2022?

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know no one really knows and this may be a dumb question, but the wife just asked me tonight. Reservation placed 7/17 with Grainger (so a few days after reservations opened up), think its a good chance for 2021 delivery Vs falling into 2022?
Unless things really go wrong with logistics or the world gets another crippling event you are very likely to get your vehicle in 2021. I would guess 2022 isn't really a serious issue for people who reserved in July or even August.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My .02 are 2021. But what do I know?! Just some normal dude that thinks he’s rational most of the time.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs