Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clicked on the advertisement on the $2k from the first post but now it shows $1k. Has the $2k offer expired?
No, it is valid through the end of the month.
Sponsored

11sjoran

Black Diamond
First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1603830942092

Patiently waiting to hear from Albert and Zach about my order. I know theyre busy but hope to hear soon!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1603831993240

@Granger Ford hopefully I waited long enough to ensure a MY22 build. @Zach@Granger I wear an XL in the event there is snow on the ground when it comes time to pick up my Bronco out of your corral. This Florida boy doesn't deal with cold weather. Thanks to both of you for being so transparent in your communications and for answering the many questions of the community whether they are getting their Bronco from you or another dealer.

Sponsored

Stompr

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger - one other thing (IA folks look away), if you ever decide to expand to Colorado (yes please hopefully), please send Albert to run it for you out here (if he wants join us in Colorado of course). :D
I’ll second that, this is Colorado for Christ sakes, and there is not a heartbeat from ford here. Come build “Bronco Central ”

Indominus49er

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo, Honda
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just put in my October reservation hoping for a 2022. Still have my original reservation number from first day and I'm trying to transfer that to Granger as well

Heymking

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m a fence sitter if there ever was one. Hard imagining letting go of my Stinger, but at least I have some time to still enjoy it and see what changes Ford makes (mostly the gray top) Thanks Albert for answering my calls and all my questions! ?
Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1896EC9E-A363-4382-A467-A23D79EF99A2

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Zach@Granger Your dealership is a great help to us in navigating our Bronco purchases. Albert is answering Bronco related questions here & in emails late into the night well past normal work hours. Thanks to you, Albert and your entire staff.

Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Put in my second reservation with @Granger Ford to take advantage of Oct special. Now have to decide which to keep.... Also was telling a friend about this great deal so he put in his initial reservation with @Granger Ford as well. Do I get free floor mats as a bird dog fee? ?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Put in my second reservation with @Granger Ford to take advantage of Oct special. Now have to decide which to keep.... Also was telling a friend about this great deal so he put in his initial reservation with @Granger Ford as well. Do I get free floor mats as a bird dog fee? ?
We'll give you $2000 off invoice on your order or free floor mats at MSRP. ?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Granger Ford Albert, I have a wonder. When ordering a Corvette out of town GM allows the selling dealer to send the car to another dealers lot (courtesy delivery). That dealer then preps the vehicle for a fee, usually around $350. I was wondering if Ford allows that as it would save some folks money if they could do it that way. And, it could help your dealership to get some breathing room when the Bronco's start hitting the lots.
The problem lies in finding a willing dealer participant. They would rather sell you the Bronco and they aren't obligated in taking delivery.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reservation made. Thx
You might want to include your reservation number so Albert can associate your reservation with your Bronco6G ID in order to be sure the $2K below invoice is applied.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We'll give you $2000 off invoice on your order or free floor mats at MSRP. ?
@Zach@Granger Ouch! Well, I guess there’s a reason that you own a dealership and I don’t.... Thanks for the great deal and Ford should be proud to have y’all actually actively marketing their product. And ya know what? You got folks all over the country talking about @Granger Ford and you did it without “marketing support”. Congrats on a great plan.
Sponsored