Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Message Albert at @Granger Ford and he'll provide you a link. It's easy from there.

Meaning that Ford may delay Granger customers from getting their vehicle?
They won't have anywhere close to enough allocation to cover orders for a long time, so by Ford's formula customers will be delayed.
Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
They won't have anywhere close to enough allocation to cover orders for a long time, so by Ford's formula customers will be delayed.
Oh okay. This doesn't affect me at all but I'm sorry for others.

Sponsored

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I bet Ford's f'in with Granger.

darcivic00si

Everglades
First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Not anymore. (Entering ZIP codes closer to Granger Ford locale only yields Gabbus Ford results.)
I just tried it and it worked for me.

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 5.18.54 PM

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So we know about the deal, we know about the dealership, but do we KNOW Albert and Zack? Do we really KNOW the Granger team?

So Granger team,
How much work are we creating for you guys? Are you having to hire more people, bring in logistics experts, basically, what kind of headache have we created for you?
How can us reservation holders help streamline the process? And are y'all allowed to say how many reservations y'all currently have?

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Granger Ford Albert, I have a wonder. When ordering a Corvette out of town GM allows the selling dealer to send the car to another dealers lot (courtesy delivery). That dealer then preps the vehicle for a fee, usually around $350. I was wondering if Ford allows that as it would save some folks money if they could do it that way. And, it could help your dealership to get some breathing room when the Bronco's start hitting the lots.
The problem lies in finding a willing dealer participant. They would rather sell you the Bronco and they aren't obligated in taking delivery.
Zach, I'm in the military and there's a really big chance I will PCS (receive orders to move) across the country. Will finding a "willing dealer" be easier for a situation like that?

Sponsored

Deleted member 2346

Have you not read the allocation threads? It seems Ford is not happy with some dealers offering big discounts and racking up hundreds of reservations and changed the allocation process again. They even told one of buyers group to stop taking reservations.
Has Granger came out and addressed this yet? Too many pages here to read. I had a feeling the Granger “deal” would get shut down. I saw one other guy on here say it doesn’t impact him but im not sure how he knows that. Granger is only guaranteed 50% of 2021MY reservations then the other 50% is based on their annual sales etc. If granger has taken hundreds of reservations, they need to be transparent with the consumer on whether they’ll actually get a truck.

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@Granger Ford

Looking forward to meeting you all and getting to know my Bronco on the drive back

Vehicle: Bronco​
Series: BLACK DIAMOND​
Date reservation placed: 10/29/2020​
Reservation ID number: 10528097​
Your Ford Dealer: Granger Motors, Inc.​

Last edited:

MiMoore85

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I actually just joined here to take advantage of this deal after lurking for a while. After reading this thread, Granger got me as exactly who they were targeting. I'm not in a huge hurry and much more willing to work with a transparent dealership.

This'll be something like my 25th vehicle and have never traveled out of town for a good deal, but looking forward to a new adventure. :)

And as others have mentioned, I did have a bit of trouble having their dealership pop in with the zip code...but switched to my phone browser and it came up first try.

Congratulations, Michael!

We received your reservation and deposit payment for an exciting new 2021 Ford Bronco. You’re about to experience the wild with the power and capability of one of our most anticipated off-road vehicles.​
RESERVATION DETAILS
Series: BADLANDS​
Date reservation placed: 10/28/2020​
Reservation ID number: 10523022​

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has Granger came out and addressed this yet? Too many pages here to read. I had a feeling the Granger “deal” would get shut down. I saw one other guy on here say it doesn’t impact him but im not sure how he knows that. Granger is only guaranteed 50% of 2021MY reservations then the other 50% is based on their annual sales etc. If granger has taken hundreds of reservations, they need to be transparent with the consumer on whether they’ll actually get a truck.
No one knows how exactly the allocation system will staxk everyone up. We (grainger reservation holders) will get a truck though. We just don't know the exact timing.

Radman1

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Count me in for Granger. Best deal by far on a Bronco. Now the wait......................

RESERVATION DETAILS
Series: WILDTRAK​
Date reservation placed: 10/13/2020​
Reservation ID number: 10504049​
Deposit payment value: US$100.00​
Deposit card type: VISA​
Deposit card number (last four digits):​
Sponsored