Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This awesome....

Now I have to be cynical for a moment- cue chair throwing memes..\

I am assuming this is being done in part to "shake out" some current reservations you have that maybe were made at a later date and holders are concerned they may not make the cut, or maybe folks who have a reservation, but may not convert it...

This would free Granger up and lower their load to actually fill all of their current reservations. Are you guys planning on being able to fulfill all of your 2021 reservations in 2021 or are you anticipating some may fall into 2022??

For me, if I was a later date reservation holder, this would be important because if I am gonna wait till 2022 anyway, might as well save some more bucks. Also it gives Ford a chance to work out the kinks.

I like the idea... (y)

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on promotion my man! I believe this position comes with a corner office and personal forum stenographer?

So Ford will give you more cars if they see more orders. In other words, there's not enough supply to fulfill all the current demand (existing reservations).

Basically, when I get the vehicle depends on reservation order AND if Ford supplies enough cars for that month. Just thinking aloud..

I doubt they will stop production for the Bronco any time soon... :cool:

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If we place a new reservation now, would we still convert to an order in December? Or would that process also be pushed back? I don’t mind waiting a bit - it’s better financially for me - and if I got to see there were different colors or options in 2022 that might be a motivating factor. If I still have to do my order in December and then wait over a year to get it I don’t think I’m interested in that.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry, will I ever be forgiven by y'all... ;)
Speaking for the Southern contingent, yes!

Really appreciate you guys. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do, but I've gained 20 lbs over the last 2 months with all this food for thought.

Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Directly from the Owner you all....

This is amazing! I have not ordered one yet and honestly do not desire to take delivery until Aug/2022 or later if possible.

My question is, how will this effect pricing for x plan customers?

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

QUOTE: "Does this help or hurt existing Bronco Reservation holders at Granger? – We are doing this to help our existing Bronco reservation holders get their Bronco quicker. The 3 factors in the allocation process are the number of reservations of a store, market size and Ford sales of that dealership. We can control 2 out of those 3. We are doing our best to sell as many Ford vehicles possible, even purchasing inventory from other Ford dealerships local to us to sell in an effort to increase our sales numbers. The biggest piece of the puzzle comes with adding more reservations that convert to orders."

Does this language mean that you are trying to help existing reservation holders get their bronco quicker because the Friday Ford dealer/allocation news in fact did change delivery timelines for some of the many existing reservation holders on your end?

Sorry, there was so much information flying left and right in that other thread that may have been assumption and speculation. And that may not be what you are saying, so apologies if I am reading that wrong. That is an admirable customer focused solution for some of those people if that is the case.
This awesome....

Now I have to be cynical for a moment- cue chair throwing memes..\

I am assuming this is being done in part to "shake out" some current reservations you have that maybe were made at a later date and holders are concerned they may not make the cut, or maybe folks who have a reservation, but may not convert it...

This would free Granger up and lower their load to actually fill all of their current reservations. Are you guys planning on being able to fulfill all of your 2021 reservations in 2021 or are you anticipating some may fall into 2022??

For me, if I was a later date reservation holder, this would be important because if I am gonna wait till 2022 anyway, might as well save some more bucks. Also it gives Ford a chance to work out the kinks.

I like the idea... (y)

While I'm not Albert, so take this with an asterisk.

I think they are implying they can help folks with current reservations get their cars faster by increasing their # of reservations thus more orders filled faster. But not just that, it is conversion of reservation to order. Guess what population will convert at a higher rate. This group right here. More Bronco6G reservations = more conversions to orders = more of us getting our cars faster!

Edit: So @Mac n Nevada this should increase your odds of getting your car sooner. But I don't know if anyone will know how much sooner. So...How do you decide? ! Eekk. I have no idea.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Correct spelling is y’all. As in, y’all from Alabama should know how to spell y’all. ?
You are correct. My fat southern thumbs got in the way.

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is amazing! I have not ordered one yet and honestly do not desire to take delivery until Aug/2022 or later if possible.

I'm sure they would be happy to let you pay X-plan, but this is a much better deal.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. Interesting proposition.... I really wish I could see into the future. I have been on a 25% pay cut since covid started and it’s looking like I won’t go back to normal until at least the new year. If my Bronco won’t be ready until late next year I’d be comfortable but if it’s ready in June or July it would probably be a tight squeeze. Might be for the best to wait a little bit...
Ever talk with Doug about a raise? I’d fully endorse it if brought to my attention!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Instead of (x-plan - $1k) it is (invoice - $2k). Benefit of $620ish for the second item.

EDIT - corrected offer info

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)