Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm... had to check how far from Granger.

Found out that I could drive my Badlands back home through both Badlands... ;)

1601327709117.png
It's meant to be then.
Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When don't think you can fill close to your 2021 reservations, then this is what you offer. I think it's good on one hand and bad on the other. Good that the dealer is trying to pack their reservations to convert more orders, but bad for the ones who have already been promised one deal and now new customers are going to get something much better. What to do? Hmmm...:unsure::unsure:
You need to think about this differently.

People getting the first deal are still thrilled with our deal, and we're also thrilled for the people getting the second deal who were either (1) going to have to wait for a Manbronc or Mansquatch anyway, or (2) maybe need a little more time to figure out the financing, or (3) would like to save a bit more money.

No haters here, my friend. This is how they do it in Iowa.

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is amazing! I have not ordered one yet and honestly do not desire to take delivery until Aug/2022 or later if possible.

My question is, how will this effect pricing for x plan customers?
Per Albert, this new offer is $2100 better than xplan

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You need to think about this differently.

People getting the first deal are still thrilled with our deal, and we're also thrilled for the people getting the second deal who were either (1) going to have to wait for a Manbronc or Mansquatch anyway, or (2) maybe need a little more time to figure out the financing, or (3) would like to save a bit more money.

No haters here, my friend. This is how they do it in Iowa.
This right here.

I'm in the "still thrilled with our deal" and "want my Bronco ASAP" category.

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So here is a question you may or may not have an answer for. If we take advantage of this offer we already know we probably won't expect to get our Bronco until the 2022 MY. When would we be actually placing our orders?? I'm holding out for some better color choices and I'm hoping there are next MY. Would we have to order based on what is available 2021 MY??

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
You were at least getting 1 free pineapple pizza per quarter right?
Ha! I should probably negotiate for that shouldn’t I? ??. All the payment I need is to be able to meet all of you guys and see this community grow. I want to see Jeep eat our dust and even if I’ve only contributed to .0000000001% of us being able to do that (maybe that is an exaggeration)then I consider that payment enough.

shiremct

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm, this is incredibly tempting... I have an early Sept reservation, so I am in for a wait regardless. If I cancel and re-reserve, I can get a better deal, help ease the floodgate on you early reservers, and probably ensure I avoid a road-trip in winter to take delivery that I was a little concerned about... I'll have to run it by the wife.

Maybe it's a misunderstanding on my part, or loose use of words that don't actually mean what I think it means, but that's the first time I've seen any word of late delivery vehicles actually being 2022 MY vehicles... If they are going to be 2022's and different colors/trims, etc are released, is there any possibility to get an order revised between Dec and delivery 1.5 yrs later (boy that hurts to say out loud)?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am seriously thinking about placing an October 1st order with Granger and then canceling my mid September order with the dealer in town.... Ford will let me do this right?
I just did the first part. Actually, you can cancel on the My Ford website. You should get the notification in 10-15 minutes.

Sponsored

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct spelling is y’all. As in, y’all from Alabama should know how to spell y’all. ?
But when addressing the group of B6G, would not the correct term be “all y’all”?

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Come on peeps... I'm not a grammarian, but just like there is no "i" in team, there is no "i" in Granger.

:p

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs