Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My thinking...
If the new reservation is:
1- An October 2020 reservation
&
2- The subsequent converted order is a December 2020 Order (with an expected delivery in 2022 and price locked in as of 12/2020)

Then any price increase for MY 2022 Broncos should make this deal more attractive not less.
A lot can change in nearly 2 years. By then, Broncos will likely be on dealer lots. Dealers will start competing for sales. If you have a trade, it be worth less by then. Will interest rates be better or worse? Can you really wait that long? Will you still want a Bronco 2 years from now?
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So $1300 off for a (hopeful) 2021 or $2k off a 2022, I'm looking at a $45k build ... How long do I need to wait until I can get one for free?

Great offer and great deals, no way I'm waiting though. Thank you Granger for not letting the bastards wear you down!

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Will Granger require an additional deposit at time of order (for the October reservations)?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The 2022 will probably have a price increase need to remember that .
That $2000 could end up about the same as 2021 order at $1300 in savings or less
Your build takes place by the end of Jan 21. That build is proceed and submitted to the factory at that time. That is when price is fixed. Financing isn't set at that point but price is. Now maybe if you changed stuff before the VIN is created maybe it would affect the price. Doubtful if there would be a delay of a model year.

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Regardless of whether a reservation was made in July or Oct, the deadline to convert the reservation to an order is January. At which point, if no order is confirmed, the $100 is refunded and the reservation is cancelled.
I am looking at moving up a lot in line come January when all of the procrastinators and fence sitters lose their reservations.

davidg05819

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Trail Boss, 2020 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bravo......been on the fence about switching. The BS from the weekend pushed me closer and this sent me over the top. Switching my Rez. Look forward to meeting the Granger team. Thank you.
Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 8C701931-587E-427E-A35C-C7147DB8F28F

Jessewin37

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since we’re taking early 2022 and maybe the warthog or whatever it is might be a trim by them. Would this $2k apply to it?

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Damn, Granger! I have a reservation 2 days after the release and now I'm thinking of canceling that one and re-rsvp with you guys on Thursday. I'm in no rush to bring it home.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's an awesome deal... although I'm keeping my existing early reservation. ;)

I'm sure Albert and Granger Ford will be VERY busy next year. (y)
Albert's end of year review should go really well.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ed
This awesome....

Now I have to be cynical for a moment- cue chair throwing memes..\

I am assuming this is being done in part to "shake out" some current reservations you have that maybe were made at a later date and holders are concerned they may not make the cut, or maybe folks who have a reservation, but may not convert it...

This would free Granger up and lower their load to actually fill all of their current reservations. Are you guys planning on being able to fulfill all of your 2021 reservations in 2021 or are you anticipating some may fall into 2022??

For me, if I was a later date reservation holder, this would be important because if I am gonna wait till 2022 anyway, might as well save some more bucks. Also it gives Ford a chance to work out the kinks.

I like the idea... (y)
I have a question. Is there some reason why Ford is only able to manufacture a fraction of the amount of F150's that they produce? I know right now they make close to a million every year, so why is it going to take close to a year or more to manufacture 165k broncos? Did I miss something?

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn, Granger! I have a reservation 2 days after the release and now I'm thinking of canceling that one and re-rsvp with you guys on Thursday. I'm in no rush to bring it home.
As a Day 6 guy, I strongly encourage and support this endeavor.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1. Nope
2. Zach question I will ask
3. Nope

It's too far off to give an answer on this. My guess is that Ford is being much too optimistic that 75% of reservations will become orders and initial sold orders will be well under their estimates so all orders will be filled by 2021. I'm basing this on Tesla reservation conversions. If that's the case the point is moot.

If it does extend into 2022, I'd assume pricing would be honored as ordered, but this is new territory for everyone right? So I can't commit 100% on that.
Sponsored