Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's pretty straightforward ...

x-plan is roughly $100 to $200 over invoice

If you transfer an existing reservation to Granger you get invoice - $1000

If you transfer an existing reservation to Granger and have x-plan you get invoice - $1300

If you get a new reservation at Granger in October you get invoice - $2000
Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1601345941974
Sponsored

pawhitejr

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve had a reservation with Granger since July. I must admit it disappoints me that you change the terms for some that decided to adopt late. I guess I have 31 days to shop around. It seems like you’re not showing much loyalty to the earlier adoptors so I guess if I find a similar deal someplace else I will switch. Never even consider this before.
You have got this all wrong. Granger is making this offer to take care of the customers that have been with them since the beginning. Ford changed the allocation rules and Granger is trying to make sure that you get your Bronco. You are crazy to think you will be treated better at another dealer.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve had a reservation with Granger since July. I must admit it disappoints me that you change the terms for some that decided to adopt late. I guess I have 31 days to shop around. It seems like you’re not showing much loyalty to the earlier adoptors so I guess if I find a similar deal someplace else I will switch. Never even consider this before.
I wish I had the luxury of complaining about this.

Yikes... some people here just can't be pleased.

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The $700 difference is only 1-2% of the total cost of the vehicle ($35k - $60k) for people X-plan-qualified.

Since I reserved the morning after the announcement it's a matter of whether getting my Bronco mid-2021 is worth $700 more than getting my Bronco early-2022. Getting my Bronco later also means much more time to save for the down-payment, which is a moot point if financing interest rates are very favorable in mid-2021. Decision still TBD.

I'm likely going to make a second reservation on 10/1 as a backup plan and make the final call in cancelling one a couple months from now.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess I'm confused why you're disappointed. You are either receiving $1000-$1300 off invoice with your current reservation, resulting in a much earlier delivery, OR, you have the ability to get $2000 off invoice with a later delivery.

Not to mention, Granger was the first to offer a deal no other dealer in the country had thought of, and only one other has currently matched. On top of that, Granger came up with this new deal that will potentially help you get your current reservation sooner.

That all sounds like customer loyalty at its finest to me ??‍♂

I DOUBT you will find as good of a deal combined with the customer service at Granger

Last edited:

Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Doesn't work that way in Calif, or Iowa, then you spend anything you saved shipping the vehicle to yourself, besides, a lot of these Bronco nerds WANT to go to Granger and road trip home! But no problem, just stay home and order one from your local dealer.
Az DMV demands it's money . Now.

They deliberately made everything easy to do online, so there's no excuses for non-payment. Johnny on the spot.

-----------

Count me as one of those Granger Bronco Nerds!

-$2000 off invoice and an additional -$1000 off for skipping local taxes??!!

Road tripping!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go easy on @Bimmerxi ... I have a lot of BMW ownership experience myself, and I too have been made sour and paranoid as a result.
;)

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The guy owns an alfa, probably has to try to save as much money as possible due to shop payments. :ROFLMAO:

I feel bad

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow, that is a strange way to look at it.
Granger Ford (Albert and Zach) have been open, honest, and in front of Ford and every other dealer driving the Bronco reservation deals.
Granger is sooooo far out front with their customer focus that big dealers whined and Ford added additional reservation allocation criteria to appease them.
Now, there are some questions about when someone will get their Bronco if they are not a really early reservation holder.
Enter Bronco Town, U.S.A. (Aka, Granger) with a deal for folks who either haven’t made a reservation yet or have a late reservation.

Full disclosure: I have an early reservation with a different dealer where my cousin works so he can get the sale, so Granger’s great offers are being bypassed to support family. But, I am a huge fan of Albert @Granger Ford, their customer focus, and their honesty. I’m going to take a Bronco road trip/hunting trip out there to meet them and thank them for.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you please stop for pineapple pizza on these road trips? Then we'll really start making progress.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm from Cali and this deal has me very interested. If its minimum 3950 off msrp and then 2000 off invoice, that's at least 6000 off msrp. I can fly out for 100-200 and drive it back for 200 or less so still saving 5500 off msrp. Local dealers are either msrp or like 1000 off msrp.... those are huge savings, unless I still don't understand this deal. Which is possible, because I know Granger is trying to explain it to me, but it still doesn't seem clear to me
No, it’s $3,950 off MSRP which is $2000 under invoice.

camnut

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm from Cali and this deal has me very interested. If its minimum 3950 off msrp and then 2000 off invoice, that's at least 6000 off msrp. I can fly out for 100-200 and drive it back for 200 or less so still saving 5500 off msrp. Local dealers are either msrp or like 1000 off msrp.... those are huge savings, unless I still don't understand this deal. Which is possible, because I know Granger is trying to explain it to me, but it still doesn't seem clear to me
hmm your math is totally wrong.... what u smokin...gimme some!

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Without knowing all of the details of the allocation process I still think there is a significant chance that Granger and other large group buy reservations will take much longer to fulfill. I can't see Ford allocating 50x the number of Broncos to a single dealership.
Albert liked this comment. The sky is falling again. ?

I guess I'm confused why you're disappointed. You are either receiving $1000-$1300 off invoice with your current reservation, resulting in a much earlier delivery, OR, you have the ability to get $2000 off invoice with a later delivery.

Not to mention, Granger was the first to offer a deal no other dealer in the country had thought of, and only one other has currently matched. On top of that, Granger came up with this new deal that will potentially help you get your current reservation sooner.

That all sounds like customer loyalty at its finest to me ??‍♂

I DOUBT you will find as good of a deal combined with the customer service at Granger
I think he understands the deal and he's just sour that he can't have 2k off and keep his current reservation. In that case I have a complaint also. 2k off and still no bronco mug? Geez. Dropping the ball here guys. /s

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I view it quite differently. I also currently have a Granger reservation, albeit a late one. I wasn't planning on really having a chance to get the truck before spring of next year anyway. I felt bad for those that had made 7/13-7/20 reservations at Granger knowing that when Ford just changed the rules, they were very likely moving to the middle of the line despite having made very early reservations. Now, by getting more and more reservations on the back end, it's moving everyone, including yourself, up in delivery time. I think a lot of the people who have reserved would happily finance an extra $700 to get their Broncos 5-6 months earlier. Me? I'll save $700 and get it a month later. Everyone wins.

Chris
I think you meant to say spring of the following year. No way any late reservations are getting one "spring of next year".

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds like dealers have a lot more wiggle worm with msrp then lead to believe. maybe we should play hard ball when b and p rolls out.
Sponsored