Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve had a reservation with Granger since July. I must admit it disappoints me that you change the terms for some that decided to adopt late. I guess I have 31 days to shop around. It seems like you’re not showing much loyalty to the earlier adoptors so I guess if I find a similar deal someplace else I will switch. Never even consider this before.
you have the same opportunity as everyone else. Place an order in oct, it’s not exclusive, you just don’t want to take it.
Sponsored

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you meant to say spring of the following year. No way any late reservations are getting one "spring of next year".
Correct. I've just already tried to get myself mentally out of 2020.

Chris

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Granger Ford

Wanted to clear something up in my head and hopefully offer up some clarification to others. This is designed to get your orders up but also attract people you know will follow through so you have a high conversion rate. Correct me if I’m wrong on this.

With that said, if a bunch of people create a 2nd reservation here to think about this offer, when would the cut off to cancel be so that we wouldn’t show up on your sheet as a pre-order that didn’t convert? If I have this all wrong, I’m sorry.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford

Wanted to clear something up in my head and hopefully offer up some clarification to others. This is designed to get your orders up but also attract people you know will follow through so you have a high conversion rate. Correct me if I’m wrong on this.

YES

With that said, if a bunch of people create a 2nd reservation here to think about this offer, when would the cut off to cancel be so that we wouldn’t show up on your sheet as a pre-order that didn’t convert? If I have this all wrong, I’m sorry.

The time that ordering comes around...

Sponsored

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One question that I don’t think I’ve seen a clear answer on. Is ford going to fill all reservations first before they start releasing non reserved stock to the dealers?
My understanding from reading this thread https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ons-ordering-dates-build-date-estimates.5793/ is no. It was originally set up that way, but then larger dealers who may not have booked a lot of reservations complained. So now a dealer will get an additional percentage of reservation orders as dealer stock.

I could be wrong though. No one knows for sure and things are liable to change before it's all said and done.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My understanding from reading this thread https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ons-ordering-dates-build-date-estimates.5793/ is no. It was originally set up that way, but then larger dealers who may not have booked a lot of reservations complained. So now a dealer will get an additional percentage of reservation orders as dealer stock.

I could be wrong though. No one knows for sure and things are liable to change before it's all said and done.
That’s some BS if you’re right. Like I said earlier then what is the point of a reservation?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Out of state dealers ( and in-state during CV19) use the internet.

By going to the special dealer's page on the buyer's home state DMV and get it all done, there and then.

No fuss, no muss.

Temp tags are then printed at the dealer. proper tags mailed to the buyer's home. At the home state DMVs leisure.
Or you bring the plates you are going to transfer to the Bronco with you. Your insurance agent, bank (if using other financing) and dealer have all communicated before you get to the out of state dealer.

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s some BS if you’re right. Like I said earlier then what is the point of a reservation?
We all assume that dealer stock is coming after all reservations are done. The big dealers were just going to get more of their reservations delivered first. If Granger gets an overall larger piece of the pie, despite being a smaller dealer, it will somewhat offset it.

Think of it this way. Super big dealership has 500 reservations. Because they're a super big dealer, they're in the 50% "tier" and get 50% of their reservations delivered in the first month so they get 250. Now Granger has 1,500 reservations. They're a little guy so they're only in the 20% "tier". So they get 20% of their reservations in the first month, so they get 300, more than the big guy. Then Ford keeps delivering the rest of the reservations until they're all done, and then dealer stock is started to ramp up. This way, depending how Ford finishes the reservation deliveries, super big dealership might go months without getting a single Bronco sent their way (between the time when they got their last reservation sent and the first of their allocation for dealer stock).

Chris

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our understanding is that we may get some stock prior to all reservations because:

Ford will not shut the plant down to wait for special vehicles with commodity holds...

The commodities (i.e. Manual Sasquatch) will not be built until Oct 2021 (we hope), so if the buildable reservations are completed for the majority of the dealership and have run out of buildable Broncos they will keep the production line open building stock units...

This will happen at the end of production not in the beginning or middle while buildable Bronco reservations are available to be built...
Yes you would need a second account for more than 2 reservations...