GTI2Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Jesus Christ what is it with some of you? It’s just a generic number in a generic example. Nobody cares about what you would pay for interest, it’s a made up scenario. Again; It’s made up, fake, an example, not real. I can’t believe multiple have actually attempted to pick apart something made up as a reference. I always calculate all my interest at 5% or more so when it’s less I can be happy and not pissed because I expected 1-3% and can’t have it.

Also...

4AFCD562-D8E4-4C35-840B-53B63A40FDF3.png
Yea....its a bad example and probably the worst way for someone to finance a new car, but sure i guess its not completely useless.

Anyway, that screenshot is not accurate. Prime rates right now are around 2.5%
That being said everyone should shop around for the best rates they can find, look into your local credit unions as well.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea....its a bad example and probably the worst way for someone to finance a new car, but sure i guess its not completely useless.

Anyway, that screenshot is not accurate. Prime rates right now are around 2.5%
That being said everyone should shop around for the best rates they can find, look into your local credit unions as well.
I don’t disagree lol but I don’t know anyone’s individual credit or down payments or wants so I just used a generic example to show what the additional $1000 would save you on interest alone. It wouldn’t be very helpful if I put 10K down at 2% if someone can’t qualify or have that down payment.

So with the minimum established with average credit you can extrapolate that to more savings the more you put down and the better your credit is. I’m not advocating for someone to take that deal but that deal happens every day in the US so it’s not some anomaly.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Go easy on @Bimmerxi ... I have a lot of BMW ownership experience myself, and I too have been made sour and paranoid as a result.
;)
Thank you sir. And trust me I have been through these buying experiences multiple times buying from multiple states, some ordering, some off the lots. I have many stories I can tell you about how dealers operate, not referring to this dealer, but anytime time the rules or prices start to change from the Factory or dealer, there is reason to be concerned. Untill you have paid the dealer and picked up that car anything can happed.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I view it quite differently. I also currently have a Granger reservation, albeit a late one. I wasn't planning on really having a chance to get the truck before spring of 2022 anyway. I felt bad for those that had made 7/13-7/20 reservations at Granger knowing that when Ford just changed the rules, they were very likely moving to the middle of the line despite having made very early reservations. Now, by getting more and more reservations on the back end, it's moving everyone, including yourself, up in delivery time. I think a lot of the people who have reserved would happily finance an extra $700 to get their Broncos 5-6 months earlier. Me? I'll save $700 and get it a month later. Everyone wins.

Chris
You might be right in reading all of the news I didn’t see how late reservations were going to push my reservation or early adopters forward as the spots were to fill in the order they received pending availability of parts etc. Honestly we don’t know when our Broncos will be received until they are received.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m questioning whether the Mansquatch delay and this new October reservation offer pushing delivery possibly into spring 2022 is worth the $2000 off invoice. If I can’t get any local dealers to commit to at least xplan it might be worth it but it could be another 18 months before I’m rowing gears.

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
hmm. this looks pretty awesome, I may have to cancel my order already reserved with you guys and re-reserve in oct. this will give me more time to save (and pay for my wedding next november)

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would consider changing my reservation based on special editions, colors or features.

I assume they would indicate this on build and price so we can decide?!???!!
The way that reads is that they will be adding things over time... so it won't show in B&P when you submit the order. I suspect that they will allow changes to your order to add these if you are say, at least 60 days out from expected delivery (wild guess there).

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally made it through all 28 pages!

This is an awesome deal for someone in my situation. I have been waiting to make my reservation, as I am probably one of the few who want my bronco to show up later.

So basically if I got this right, make my reservation in October and my Bronco basically won't/shouldn't show up till spring of 2022 at the earliest right

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

This is an awesome deal for someone in my situation. I have been waiting to make my reservation, as I am probably one of the few who want my bronco to show up later.

So basically if I got this right, make my reservation in October and my Bronco basically won't/shouldn't show up till spring of 2022 at the earliest right
No, nobody knows. They said it COULD be spring 2022 or it could be November 2021. There’s no way of knowing anything until Ford has all the orders in their system which isn’t for months and won’t be until after ordering has closed.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

hopefully not Spring 2022 “earliest“ that’s a LONG way off.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good news in the press this morning for those asking about 2022 changes.

Unexpected demand for 2021 Ford Bronco creates unique challenge for buyers
Snippet from the article:

"Our dealers tell us they haven’t seen this level of enthusiasm for a new product since the original Mustang," Said Deep, Ford spokesman, told the Free Press. "Due to the unprecedented level of interest, we plan to build customer orders only in the 2021 calendar year. We will continue to add new appearance and feature choices, including paint colors and special editions, for customers that have a longer wait."

This article and the 2k below invoice pricing give me all the incentive I need to finally place an order.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every dealership has a unique reservation link where you can place your order without having to select it through Ford's GEO process.

Here's the link to my dealership >> https://www.vanbortelford.net/2021-Ford-Bronco.html

Don't you guys have one? If yes, you should post in the 1st post to help guys who have not created a reservation to chose Granger directly.
Here is Granger Fords...pay no attention to the discounts there they do not apply to the B5G community, you have better plans available than the organic public...

https://www.grangerford.com/new-ford-bronco.html
Sponsored