Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just re-reserved with Granger this morning as well, very excited.
Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Reserved ours last night as well — excited for B&P! Nice work Grainger and Bronco 6G members for all the great information on this board. Appreciate it and congratulations to all!
wasn't last night still September?

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Just reserved my second Bronco! Thanks Granger! One question I have, and if its been asked I'm sorry, no time to read 42 pages of comments, but does the $2000 off invoice include the invoice for the options added, example for Sasquatch, would we just be charged the invoice for that and the Bronco and $2000 off that?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just reserved my second Bronco! Thanks Granger! One question I have, and if its been asked I'm sorry, no time to read 42 pages of comments, but does the $2000 off invoice include the invoice for the options added, example for Sasquatch, would we just be charged the invoice for that and the Bronco and $2000 off that?
The price of the vehicle, and all options*, have an invoice price... that will be totaled at the bottom of your order sheet.... then the $2000 is taken off of that amount.

* "Options" means anything that is installed at the factory (included on the window sticker)... not sure how a DIO added to the B&P will be handled.

Jotica

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I pull the trigger early this morning 2am CST Reservation ID number: 10471242 .... very excited!

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess it wouldn't hurt to see what items/colors/editions are late availability and save an additional $700?

Plus maybe that gives me more reason to buy a Honda S2000 to hold me over...or Miata, but I really want the S2000.

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 9.52.41 AM

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thing is...they can't rule on intent, not without risking a public relations disaster. While I believe JMadsen put in his reservation on the First (Iowa time), it would have to be determined how Ford timestamp is applied (is it based on reported time zones on the PC, Detroit time no matter what time zone, something else?). There were always going to be people trying to get an edge and get in front of the other people they assumed were going to rush in on 10/1 at zero o'clock in the morning . Changing local settings on zones to fool it into getting in 55 minutes before other people to cheat your way to the front of the October line? If you think someone didn't try that, or just going two minutes early to gain an edge (and claiming the time stamp is wrong, but you know... intent), then you don't know human nature. Again, I have no reason to doubt JMadsen, and I don't, but what is Granger supposed to do with people who time stamped on 10/1? Tell them they are behind someone (or 20 someones, where do you draw the line on those who didn't wait for the 'go' signal before starting the race?) those who stamped nearly an hour before the race started because of intent? Why not two hours, or a day?

Again, just as an example, I actually do believe JM; When seeing the time stamp was off, did he go back in an get another reservation with a 10/1 date or just start telling the story about how he swears he was following the rules and it was a mysterious Ford timestamp issue. (which I believe we can all believe), except maybe the people who have to wait longer because they got timestamped on 10/1 at 0002 hours.

Even if motives and timing is completely pure and above board for everyone, how can you penalize those people who have an October stamp by accommodating someone who doesn't?

I really don't see how Granger can do anything but rely on the stamp and offer their original $1000/$1300 deal to those who timestamped a month before or a second before an official Ford timestamp of 10/1/20.

edit;spelling

I think people’s intent was more about the fun of the race.... you ain’t gaining much to be the first of the late/last deliveries.. people who are choosing this deal are accepting the wait. ; )

Gvellas

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 7.3L F-250, 00 Civic, 2015 prius, 01 explore
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The price of the vehicle, and all options*, have an invoice price... that will be totaled at the bottom of your order sheet.... then the $2000 is taken off of that amount.

* "Options" means anything that is installed at the factory (included on the window sticker)... not sure how a DIO added to the B&P will be handled.
Somewhere in the DIO thread, it said all DIOs ordered at time of purchase would be on the window sticker as well, so those will receive invoice pricing as well. I believe Granger confirmed that on that thread.

Side note: I made my reservation this morning with Granger. My original plan was to get one off the lot in late 2021 or early 2022, but this was too good of a deal to pass up. I'll still be saving alot of money even coming from SoCal.

TheGuyATX

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservation made! Thanks again for providing the opportunity.

Sponsored

Chriso41

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 fj cruiser 2015 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just joined made reservation this morning. Thanks Granger for the amazing offer.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Granger has said if it has an invoice its included.

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm waiting until the end of October to place my reservation, that way when it comes in I'll be closer to retirement. I don't mind being at the back of the line. My wife's FE Sport should arrive in December - hopefully that will keep me going until I can get one for myself.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model