First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I apologize if this was already answered in the thread I'm new to the group and I was unable to search, but I have two questions.

Is this pricing better than A/Z pricing (I saw it is better than X, but didn't see anything about A/Z).

Also, I am hoping to buy a house next May/June, with ordering the Bronco in December (but not likely receiving it until late 2021/early 2022), would the bank I buy the house from be able to see that to affect my interest rate on the house?

Thanks!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I apologize if this was already answered in the thread I'm new to the group and I was unable to search, but I have two questions.

Is this pricing better than A/Z pricing (I saw it is better than X, but didn't see anything about A/Z).

Also, I am hoping to buy a house next May/June, with ordering the Bronco in December (but not likely receiving it until late 2021/early 2022), would the bank I buy the house from be able to see that to affect my interest rate on the house?

Thanks!
Nope, you’re good. Won’t finance till it arrives.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The big question in all of this is how many of these reservations convert to orders. No one has the magic 8 ball on this question.

Say Ford has an even 200,000 reservations when all of this is said and done. If 80% of those convert to orders that's 160,000 Broncos. But if it's 30% that's only 60,000 units. That could be close to a years worth of production difference between those two numbers.

Our hope is that we have the passionate group of enthusiasts and we get to deliver an unfair share of the pie to our customers.
Well, I hope ya'll get a big slice and not a crumb. :oops:

tenor.gif

Sponsored
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Issue that I have is that I’m buying a 2021 and getting it a year later. When do they plan on making the 2022s in 2023.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Correct, once we're able to price everything in Ford's system we can give you an exact MSRP and invoice pricing for a total sale price.
Very, Very, Very cool, making that 11 hour drive worth it

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks!
If they ding your mortgage rate because you charged $100 on a credit card you should seek out a better lender - and seriously question the amount of info your CC provider is giving out. The major things that affect your credit rating, as far as CC providers go, are the length of time you've had the account, your credit limit, your *available* credit (limit minus outstanding balance), and on-time payment history. There's other little things but those are the ones that have the most effect. They definitely should not be sharing the WHAT/WHERE/WHO of the actual charges that take place each month.

DenverBronco21

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Karl_in_Chicago @Bronco4lyfe85

Thank you for the replies, I wasn't sure if I placed the order in December and setup financing that it would be pending somewhere and on my credit report, and that a mortgage company would be able see that I am dropping 40,000 on a car after I buy a house (which I will have the financial capital to manage but wouldn't want that to cause me a higher interest rate)

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Karl_in_Chicago @Bronco4lyfe85

Thank you for the replies, I wasn't sure if I placed the order in December and setup financing that it would be pending somewhere and on my credit report, and that a mortgage company would be able see that I am dropping 40,000 on a car after I buy a house (which I will have the financial capital to manage but wouldn't want that to cause me a higher interest rate)
Nope, you're good. Good luck and congrats on the house.