Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did I read that Granger would arrange delivery to Atlanta area for southeast buyers for $600?
They are partnering with a delivery company and the rate is $450 with potential fluctuations due to fuel charges. It will be a group truck delivery with at least six Broncos per delivery to the selected Atlanta location. If you are going with Granger and are interested we have a group page set up. You can connect with @Granger Ford to confirm your interest and we can get you going with the group.

StedeBonnett

Outer Banks
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru Forester Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

shoot I just realized I forgot to post my reservation number >

Vehicle: Bronco
Series: OUTER BANKS
Date reservation placed: 10/01/2020
Reservation ID number: 10476306
Your Ford Dealer: Granger Motors, Inc.

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I pulled the trigger. 4-door Badlands with Granger. Hopefully I can talk the business partner up from a Black Diamond. Late Q1, early Q2 2022 will help the process. Holding on to my local reservation until I can test drive a 2.3 Ranger and a 2.7 F150.

Debating whether to road trip back home or have it shipped to NorCal. Maybe a few of us can band together?

Anyways, looking forward to doing business with Albert, Zach and the Granger team.
Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1602784482354

Last edited:

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I pulled the trigger. 4-door Badlands with Granger. Hopefully I can talk the business partner up from a Black Diamond. Late Q1, early Q2 2022 will help the process. Holding on to my local reservation until I can test drive a 2.3 Ranger and a 2.7 F150.

Debating whether to road trip back home or have it shipped to NorCal. Maybe a few of us can band together?

Anyways, looking forward to doing business with Antonio, Zach and the Granger team.
Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1602784482354
I have the 2.3 in my Ranger and it's surprisingly fast and has plenty of torque stock. I tuned mine with a Livernois tune and all I can say is this tune really wakes up this 2.3 4cyl! For $500.00 you get all their tunes which right now are the 87-89 soft shift and performance tune, the 91-93 soft shift and performance tune and their tow tune.

Unless you're looking for even more power (yeah I know who isn't) there's no reason to spend the extra on the 2.7 when for $500.00 you'll get 80hp/100 torque with the tune. You can flash it back to stock in 2 minutes when you're going off road so it's not so aggressive.

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Unless you're looking for even more power (yeah I know who isn't) there's no reason to spend the extra on the 2.7 when for $500.00 you'll get 80hp/100 torque with the tune. You can flash it back to stock in 2 minutes when you're going off road so it's not so aggressive.
I get your point, all tuned ecoboosts make great power with aftermarket tuning. However, some folks (myself included) are looking for reliable power that does not compromise factory warranty coverage. If I decided on the 2.3 for my Bronco, I would wait for a Ford Performance tune/power pack to be released.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get your point, all tuned ecoboosts make great power with aftermarket tuning. However, some folks (myself included) are looking for reliable power that does not compromise factory warranty coverage. If I decided on the 2.3 for my Bronco, I would wait for a Ford Performance tune/power pack to be released.
Livernois has been around for a very long time tuning Fords. This 2.3 is capable of a lot more than what they're Livernois) putting out now. The problem with Fords tune is it's way to conservative for what you're paying for but yes, you get the warrantee.

There are a lot of us on the Ranger 5G forum who have tuned ours with zero issues and trust me some of us have pushed it hard. I guess that's the good thing here is you can save a bunch of money and tune it or spend a bunch of money for the 2.7. Personally I have great confidence that the 2.3 tuned is safe unless you're the type who's red lining it daily. lol

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Livernois has been around for a very long time tuning Fords. This 2.3 is capable of a lot more than what they're Livernois) putting out now. The problem with Fords tune is it's way to conservative for what you're paying for but yes, you get the warrantee.
Yep, no doubt. I am aware of Livernois and have owned (and still own) tuned Mustangs. I also own a 2.7EB Fusion and a 3.5EB Navigator. I’m not at all opposed to tuning, but given the choice, I will order the 2.7EB and have no concerns living with the power it generates from the factory.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not bitter. Not even in the same market. But come on. If a dealer can’t market and advertise without killing the market they don’t need to be in business. Lowering the price cheapens the brand. And I’m not for exorbitant dealer markups either.
But this is is a very specific thread for one dealer and the future customers that they have cultivated by offering a consumer oriented deal and building trust over many months. Both parties are getting a perceived value from a relationship that you are not remotely involved in.

The brand will still cost plenty for these customers to acquire and the free market will determine that cost and it won't kill the market.

Driving by, rolling down the window, and throwing some trash out in this particular space seems to be the wrong way to go about things. It just reinforces the reason many are attracted to the Granger deal and the demeanor of their staff.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After about a week or so of intermittent reading I finally made it to the end of this thread lol.

Planning on making a reservation towards the end of the month to cash in on this deal with Granger. There isn't any possibility this would be capped off correct?

Also I have a reservation with a local dealer offering no incentives from the night reservations opened, so very early in the line. I decided I no longer want to take delivery however as I'm prioritizing paying off student loans before delivery. Having a late delivery would allow me to do that. My question is is there any value to this extremely early reservation? I know I could move it to Steven's to get some money off and take delivery but not sure if tax(8%)+fees would be more than the money I'd earn from flipping it. Or are people selling the early reservations themselves?

Additionally I think I am going to have the car shipped as I would rather not drive 1100 miles on the highway during the break in period of the engine. Has there been any mention of a group shipping to NYC metro yet?

And last question (I swear) are there possibilities of getting the wheel & tire package originally offered with the car in addition to sasquatch? Or could I get another set upon delivery? Ideally I would like to have a dedicated set of snow tires.

TIA

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think I’ll be canceling and doing a new reservation for the $2000 off. It will give me more time to save up too.
Sponsored