Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is good info.

I have an Oct 1 reservation, and was wondering if the Sept 18th cutoff for MY21 could potentially get pushed later because of lower conversion rates... potentially scooping me up into a MY21 delivery.

I’d actually prefer to wait for a later delivery (MY22)... gives me just that much more time to save and adds the potential for additional options.

I’m willing to cancel my Oct 1 reservation and make another one at the end of this month if that would solidify things... But with so many unknowns, I have no idea whether this is a smart or dumb move.

tenor.gif

I'd leave it as-is. I don't think anyone knows at this point. We really won't know until after January 31st cutoff and allocations have been sorted out.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger I know you've been swamped with orders and your internet was down but could you confirm my Oct. order with you? I sent you a message back on 10/14. Thanks!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger I know you've been swamped with orders and your internet was down but could you confirm my Oct. order with you? I sent you a message back on 10/14. Thanks!
Can you PM me a reservation number or name? We should have emailed back unless it got caught in your spam.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

CalBronc

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 M Benz GLC300,‘13 VW GTI 6sp,’15 Yam FZ07
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You're welcome. I believe we can delay them. My guess is if we get a lot of allocation we can't fill and need to call our Ford rep and say "we have customers that want to wait until 2022" they'd gladly take that allocation back from us if that scenario unfolds.
@Zach@Granger, Forgive me if Im understanding this incorrectly, but wouldn't this adversely affect those of us that are Oct reservations after DGTUX20 that would be willing to take a MY21? At minimum, by giving up allocation back to Ford, wouldn't that effectively increase the wait time for those after in the reservation line? Seems like for those that end up with MY21 build dates and end up wanting a MY22, shouldn't that MY21 at least be offered to the next in line before giving allocation back to Ford? Apologies if my understanding is off.

Thank you

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger, Forgive me if Im understanding this incorrectly, but wouldn't this adversely affect those of us that are Oct reservations after DGTUX20 that would be willing to take a MY21? At minimum, by giving up allocation back to Ford, wouldn't that effectively increase the wait time for those after in the reservation line? Seems like for those that end up with MY21 build dates and end up wanting a MY22, shouldn't that MY21 at least be offered to the next in line before giving allocation back to Ford? Apologies if my understanding is off.

Thank you

It would actually help. We have some autonomy as a dealership to shuffle allocations around from my understanding. So the only scenario where we'd give one back is if we have 10 allocations, we've filled 9 and order number 10 wants to move back to 2022. So we'd have an extra.

I doubt that would happen, as I think we'd have enough demand for 2021 and not enough allocations.

It is hard saying because we haven't picked up the phone and called all the reservations and finalized orders yet what the final count will be.

echance01

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now that B&P is out... are we still able to make an October reservation? Looking for the link and cant find it.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

echance01

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Going to your site works.. but when I click on the link to reserve.. I get this (I've tried 9 times now):

1603500191428.png

If we know reservations are still live, ill keep trying. Maybe its a Friday night thing.
the site has been very busy today after the B&P went live. It will calm down. I had to hold my horses a couple of times today while getting into the B&P

Keep trying - you'll get in!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
the site has been very busy today after the B&P went live. It will calm down. I had to hold my horses a couple of times today while getting into the B&P
Yeah, it's giving me the same message. It's like launch night all over again ?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going to your site works.. but when I click on the link to reserve.. I get this (I've tried 9 times now):

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1603500191428

If we know reservations are still live, ill keep trying. Maybe its a Friday night thing.
I posted earlier how to avoid this in the B&P page.

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 0AD26AE9-16B1-4641-A2A1-CB80769C2925
Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 3042C3B3-83E9-423F-92DB-55DD32B200BD
Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 2385E513-D042-4AE6-9488-60C6EACEE7F0

enjoy!

CalBronc

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 M Benz GLC300,‘13 VW GTI 6sp,’15 Yam FZ07
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Th
It would actually help. We have some autonomy as a dealership to shuffle allocations around from my understanding. So the only scenario where we'd give one back is if we have 10 allocations, we've filled 9 and order number 10 wants to move back to 2022. So we'd have an extra.

I doubt that would happen, as I think we'd have enough demand for 2021 and not enough allocations.

It is hard saying because we haven't picked up the phone and called all the reservations and finalized orders yet what the final count will be.
Thanks @Zach@Granger. So, in the above senario, let's say the guy with the reservation after order #10 is willing to take a MY21. Assuming all MY21's will all be built before starting MY22'S, instead of giving up one of your MY21 allocations, wouldn't that customer get their Bronco faster than waiting for their normal Oct reserved MY22? I guess what Im asking is for those that can have a MY21, but pass for a MY22, are you going to contact those down the reservation line and see if they would take a MY21, so they could get it quicker?

Thanks in advance, and apologies, Im not the brightest bulb on the tree.

My3Sons

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Zach@Granger

Just activated my 2nd reservation yesterday (10/22) for Bronco to take advantage of the post-October savings deal. Thank you to both you and Albert (@Granger Ford) for pushing a customer friendly business model. Win-Win for all. Now I just have to show restraint and not convert my August reservation. Hope to use the extra saving for the white modular top!

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved...
Vehicle: Bronco​
Series: OUTER BANKS​