Badlands
Clubs

Reserved...
Vehicle: Bronco​
Series: OUTER BANKS​
Date reservation placed: 10/23/2020​
Reservation ID number: 10520161​
Your Ford Dealer: Granger Motors, Inc.​
Thanks Doug...I will get your welcome email tomorrow with your confirmation of price and time stamp
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Th

Thanks @Zach@Granger. So, in the above senario, let's say the guy with the reservation after order #10 is willing to take a MY21. Assuming all MY21's will all be built before starting MY22'S, instead of giving up one of your MY21 allocations, wouldn't that customer get their Bronco faster than waiting for their normal Oct reserved MY22? I guess what Im asking is for those that can have a MY21, but pass for a MY22, are you going to contact those down the reservation line and see if they would take a MY21, so they could get it quicker?

Thanks in advance, and apologies, Im not the brightest bulb on the tree.
Yes, I'd want to okay that through Ford, but that would be our intent.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This thread should be used in all Ford Vehicle sales training classes.

Granger Ford (Albert and Zach) promptly reply to inquiries, treat everyone with respect, provide as munch information as they currently have in a dynamic environment, and provide clear details on pricing structure, ordering process/plan.

This is exactly why I made a second reservation to go with a BroncoTown, USA purchase.

It is worth the wait to be treated like a valued customer/teammate during the process.

Thank You Granger Ford, youā€™re a breath of fresh air in a chaotic, disposable, rushed world.

Sponsored

Internally_Combusted

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy C10
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After being able to play with the build configurator for a couple days I finally made a reservation with Granger (10515224). Now the wait begins.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The link on 1st page still says $1,000 off invoice but is my understanding correct that it will actually be $2,000 based on an October reservation date? There isnt a different link for $2,000?

Also, I will be reserving a base but not sure about 2 or 4 door until I can confirm if the 4 door will be available with manual which it isnā€™t on the B&P.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The link on 1st page still says $1,000 off invoice but is my understanding correct that it will actually be $2,000 based on an October reservation date? There isnt a different link for $2,000?

Also, I will be reserving a base but not sure about 2 or 4 door until I can confirm if the 4 door will be available with manual which it isnā€™t on the B&P.
Just send @Granger Ford a PM with your reservation info and they'll attach your name to the October special. It's my understanding that you'll be able to change everything from model and options up to when your vin is pulled.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m in. Even though I had an early reservation, I want a Mansquatch and without Xplan, I donā€™t feel like haggling with dealers. $2,000 off invoice canā€™t be beat, even if I end up paying shipping to NY!

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 03A474AE-D418-4656-9D8A-4172BDCED711

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m in. Even though I had an early reservation, I want a Mansquatch and without Xplan, I donā€™t feel like haggling with dealers. $2,000 off invoice canā€™t be beat, even if I end up paying shipping to NY!

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 03A474AE-D418-4656-9D8A-4172BDCED711
Congrats! You just can't beat the deal that Granger is offering up to us. We're planning on making a vacation out of it. Pick up the Bronco from Granger in IA the traveling back home to AZ through SD,WY,UT and hopefully CO too. I figure it'll be a MY22 so it'll give us 2 years to plan and save for it.
Sponsored