Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger will send you a confirmation of the 2k off.
I do send out an email stating the fact, if you did not get one check the spam or promotions folder for it...

If you cannot find it let me know by PM and I will confirm it there as well...
Sponsored

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So Mister Granger, question:
1) Currently have a 2 door WT on reservation with a local dealer
2) Want a white hard top (not MIC), but the modular HT in white
3) it appears that availability is going to be 2022
If I move my current order to Granger what discount would you offer?
Thanks

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks
If you move to Granger with a non-Oct reservation then it will be in-1k. Oct transfer might be inv-2k maybe. I know that new Oct reservations are that much.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks
Here's a spreadsheet that was made up here a while back showing the discounts. These could possibly change some but will give you a general idea.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/1601379364771-png.41714/

Sponsored

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Made a new reservation with Granger, Saturday afternoon, Oct 24.

Number: 10520275. Looking at:

2-door OBX
Sasquatch, Lux
Hoping for green paint and better interior options (compared to the MY21 choices)

Got a “welcome” email from Albert already.

Will see about joining the Atlanta group shipping.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm really torn on this. I've got a day one reservation from a local dealer, but in all honesty this no hassle pricing is pretty damn tempting. I don't have to be the first one in town to get one, and honestly I'm so overwhelmed by all the different models it might be nice to see some in the wild first.

I'm a little fuzzy on something though. When would an October dated order take place...not in that first wave anymore? Or it'll still happen in January, and I'd just potentially be waiting a full year plus instead of 6 or so months that I'm anticipating now?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a little fuzzy on something though. When would an October dated order take place...not in that first wave anymore? Or it'll still happen in January, and I'd just potentially be waiting a full year plus instead of 6 or so months that I'm anticipating now?
don't know the answer to your question on the ordering dates, but the last guess I read was 190K reservations, and with the changes; no x-plan, the MIC top fiasco, interior colors, along with less informed, non-forum members learning they cannot get the fancy interiors and beautiful color combos they saw when reserving, I personally don't see them converting 30% of those to actual orders. That would be, what...57000 trucks? At 5000 trucks a week on average (Ford originally claimed they could do 6000 and 7200 trucks on a rotating weekly basis, but I am giving them a lower average to account for ramping up production and the occasional parts supply problems), they should all be built and shipped within 12 weeks, That would be by August (which includes all of the month until August 31th until midnight of my particular time zone) of next year, if they start shipping mid June.

That is if my estimate of conversion is right, Ford claims they will convert 75%, which seems....optimistic to me Even at that, would be 29 weeks or thereabouts, putting it into first quarter 2022. Take your best estimate at how many people are going to plunk down money on this thing as it sits now, and divide by 5000 or the number of your choice based on expected weekly production to get the number of weeks.

edit; will there be dealers who assure people that the white interiors and painted roofs and changes to the website interiors will be coming and they can change their orders on the fly? You betcha, but it might be another $500 or $1000 or whatever they can get away with, non-refundable deposit. So maybe another 10% over my estimate are built and abandoned at the dealer or bought just not to lose the grand, nobody really knows. I don't think anyone will wait a year in any case from ordering date.

Last edited:

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You'd still order in the first wave (Dec-Jan 31, 2021).

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks
I’m in the same boat but Granger has been crystal clear that October reservations get $2000.00 off invoice. If you transfer an earlier reservation you get 1000.00 off. I am making a new October reservation this week and also keeping my earlier reservation. if the build is the same as it is now come December and January, I’ll just cancel that reservation and hope my October reservation will be filled in 2022. In Ford Q&A it indicated if that is the case, then we can work with our dealer to add options available for the 2022 model.
if nothing pans out- maybe Albert can sell me a new F150 lariat.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m in the same boat but Granger has been crystal clear that October reservations get $2000.00 off invoice. If you transfer an earlier reservation you get 1000.00 off. I am making a new October reservation this week and also keeping my earlier reservation. if the build is the same as it is now come December and January, I’ll just cancel that reservation and hope my October reservation will be filled in 2022. In Ford Q&A it indicated if that is the case, then we can work with our dealer to add options available for the 2022 model.
The F-150s are sold out but they can get you a steal on a Transit Connect. :alien:

StedeBonnett

Outer Banks
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru Forester Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was curious about the reservation numbers growth in October…
I reserved at Granger on Oct. 1 (10476306)
DHC reserved on Oct. 24 (10520275)
I'm guessing Albert and Zach are happy with the Granger Oct reservation numbers…

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

that's what I needed to find out ....place an October reservation now with Granger (with $2000 savings) hope a white modular top is available by 2022 delivery...and cancel my original reservation with my local dealer ( no white tops available in 2021) ...Thnx El Heffe

Jumped in with both feet:
Order date 10/26/2020
Resv# 105134469
Dealer= Granger

Last edited:

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well consider me a convert, nice work Granger! I look forward to working with you as ordering time comes near. @Granger Ford

10/26/2020
Reservation Date
Reservation Number
Granger Motors, Inc.
Your Dealer
Sponsored