Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't this has been established yet. Anything after Sept 17th goes into 2022 reservation and Ford said they would have more info on ordering those at a later date.
The deadline is 1.31.21 for all reservations to be converted to an order irregardless of the 9.18 date set by Ford for MY orders. Orders will be submitted but if you are a late reservation holder, your order will likely languish in the Unscheduled Order Bank. When MY22 options become available, any unscheduled orders will have to be updated. At that time, those orders can reflect MY22 options.

Bronco_Mando

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger; MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The deadline is 1.31.21 for all reservations to be converted to an order irregardless of the 9.18 date set by Ford for MY orders. Orders will be submitted but if you are a late reservation holder, your order will likely languish in the Unscheduled Order Bank. When MY22 options become available, any unscheduled orders will have to be updated. At that time, those orders can reflect MY22 options.
I completely understand that, but how can we place an order by 1-31-2021 if they don’t offer the Sasquatch with manual option or the shadow black hard top option? Maybe Zach and Albert can enlighten this issue?
Thanks,

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I completely understand that, but how can we place an order by 1-31-2021 if they don’t offer the Sasquatch with manual option or the shadow black hard top option? Maybe Zach and Albert can enlighten this issue?
Thanks,
From my understanding, selecting the right trim is the most important for those of us that will be MY22 recipients. While the unscheduled orders can be updated to choose new options, a change in trim can not be made. So if you choose a 4-dr Big Bend in January, you won't be able to change to a 2-dr Black Diamond. The mansquatch segment need to read the updated FAQ thread. You may not like what you read. Ford has been deliberate to emphasize late calendar year availability which may or may not mean that MY21 recipients may be out of luck.

Sponsored

Indominus49er

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo, Honda
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
RESERVATION DATE
07/14/2020
RESERVATION ID

Updated my original reservation to Granger as well. Now I have two with them

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks,
If manual sasquatch is a deal breaker then I wouldn't place your order until those are confirmed. Placing your order before the deadline won't do you any good because it's not an option that will be available. I was under the impression you should be able to delay ordering until all '21s are spoken for.

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Canceled my order at local dealership, re-reserved thru @Granger Ford for MY 2022. Do I still get the 2k off offer then?

Vehicle: Bronco​
Series: BIG BEND​
Date reservation placed: 10/28/2020​
Reservation ID number: 10525039​
Your Ford Dealer: Granger Motors, Inc.​

Sponsored

Ambassador

Badlands
First Name
Standing_Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 2022 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford Reserved a new one for October discount
Sandeep

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford 1603906558415

Last edited:

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Canceled my order at local dealership, re-reserved thru @Granger Ford for MY 2022. Do I still get the 2k off offer then?

Vehicle: Bronco​
Series: BIG BEND​
Date reservation placed: 10/28/2020​
Reservation ID number: 10525039​
Your Ford Dealer: Granger Motors, Inc.​
Correct. As long as you didn't just transfer it, which you didn't.

Chris

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in! Everybody just moved up a spot... you're welcome ;)

Chcg12

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is 31 October still the cut-off date for a $2000 below invoice with Granger or has that been extended?
Already have an early reservation ( 15 July), but thinking about waiting for white top now..