Brandt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No we will order like normal, just in case they can build all of them in 2021 (not likely) and if/when it is determined we will then have to revisit the order for 2022 and at that time the other options and color may be in play...remember this this is unprecedented area that we have never encountered with Ford and a launch...
@Granger Ford thanks so much for this information. I have been wondering when October Special folks would be needing to order. I have a 10/1 reservation with Granger and we have exchanged some emails but Im glad to know that if updates are available they will be an option for us! Cant wait to work with you all on the ordering process.
Sponsored

AaronTV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Kia Stinger GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has Granger came out and addressed this yet? Too many pages here to read. I had a feeling the Granger “deal” would get shut down. I saw one other guy on here say it doesn’t impact him but im not sure how he knows that. Granger is only guaranteed 50% of 2021MY reservations then the other 50% is based on their annual sales etc. If granger has taken hundreds of reservations, they need to be transparent with the consumer on whether they’ll actually get a truck.
First, there's no way they could possibly know the cut offs on who is and isn't getting their Bronco "first" until orders are converted and Ford gives a timeline.

Second, I'm confident that Granger WILL be transparent about it when they actually know the answer.

To this date, they certainly aren't telling reservation holders when they'll get their truck and have never promised a delivery timeline. What they've guaranteed is price certainty and ethical customer service.

Are some people going to end up disappointed when they find out their projected delivery dates? Almost certainly. But Granger can't really control that. If getting it faster is someone's top priority and he/she doesn't have an early reservation, then they should consider paying more at a large metro dealership... And Granger would probably agree.

I don't see anyone hiding these factors under the table.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has Granger came out and addressed this yet? Too many pages here to read. I had a feeling the Granger “deal” would get shut down. I saw one other guy on here say it doesn’t impact him but im not sure how he knows that. Granger is only guaranteed 50% of 2021MY reservations then the other 50% is based on their annual sales etc. If granger has taken hundreds of reservations, they need to be transparent with the consumer on whether they’ll actually get a truck.
One note on the formula that I’m going to get flamed for saying by some people here:

The infamous dealer memo allocation formula doesn’t actually say that 50% of reservations are guaranteed and the other will depend on the variables... it says that the number of reservations a dealer has accounts for 50% of the formula. (In other words, the formula weighs the number of reservations as much as all the other variables combined. It doesn't make any statements about what the formula actually is.)

This isn’t to say that everyone shouldn’t prepare themselves for some funny math that causes a delay in delivery or impacts different dealers in different ways... just that anyone purporting to know exactly what the formula is, or which dealers it will affect and how, is making some assumptions we don’t have enough info to make.

Here’s the language. Point 2 Bullet 3. Note is says “converted reservations [...] will account for 50% of the dealer allocation formula...”

Some people here have interpreted that to mean “dealer allocation will be 50% of converted reservations...” (but that's not what it says)

All I know is that there isn’t enough info to know anything.

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford FB7E2B48-C3C2-4B56-B2AC-B266B4C88734

Last edited:

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gret deal, great communication ... What would shipping my WildTrak to Daytona FL cost ? Strongly considering the 2k MY22 deal being offered ...

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Gret deal, great communication ... What would shipping my WildTrak to Daytona FL cost ? Strongly considering the 2k MY22 deal being offered ...
Between $700 an $1000. Too far out to get a better estimate. I

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In regards to allocation. Obviously there has been a lot published about a cutoff date on 9/18 and other factors involved. We have a significant amount of our reservations that are anticipating a 2022 model year vehicle or customers who would rather wait for the painted top rather than receive a MIC hardtop.

We do not have our initial allocation estimate yet. We also know that is just that, an estimate. The final numbers won't be released until after the 31st of January once all orders have been finalized and submitted. I've said before, I believe the biggest factor is what the overall conversion ratio ends up being on a national level of reservations to sold orders.

The two lesser factors of market area and overall sales are not necessarily working in our favor and we have tried to be as transparent as possible about what we know. But I am still optimistic about the overall allocation.

We're trying to focus on what we can control and that is the way we price, how we communicate, and trying to be fair to our current and potential customers throughout the process.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did my second reservation yesterday to hedge with a 2022 if not happy with what’s missing from 2021. Representative told me they are a popular dealer. ?
Did the same this AM.

10/29/2020
Reservation Date
Reservation Number
Granger Motors, Inc.
Your Dealer
$100
Reservation Amount Paid

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Between $700 an $1000. Too far out to get a better estimate. I
That's not that bad ... I do t know what to do .. ever since the MIC top issue came about my outlook changed on how to move forward. For sure I dont want that MIC top ... the struggle continues ...

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you have a reservation with them? If you do, then you know they have been 100% transparent about this and everything else. Not looking to feed the trolls on here, but a few members have made a hobby of bashing dealerships that put the customer first and give them all the facts. These people are easy to pick out - if you suspect one, click on their profile and read their history of comments. It's a laundry list of "bad news" and "buyer beware," most of it totally unfounded. I don't understand their motivation. They could be salespeople at other dealerships, for all I know.

There's an "ignore" function on this site so you don't have to be subjected to the fake news. I've been using it a lot.

Last edited:

gutshot

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hopefully I can get my one Granger reservation cancelled in time to take advantage of the new offer, but it's not looking good. You would think it would be easy to cancel a reservation even though the credit card you used is expired. :mad:

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hopefully I can get my one Granger reservation cancelled in time to take advantage of the new offer, but it's not looking good. You would think it would be easy to cancel a reservation even though the credit card you used is expired. :mad:
Just put in a new reservation and cancel the old one later. Pricing might also go up for the 2022s so leaving the reservation alone might not be a bad idea either.

Agreed on what has been said about allocation. It is to early to guess. Right now Ford has set cutoff dates for 2021 vs 2022. Thats all we know and we may not even know that if they run into supply shortages...or you might get it faster if they dont. At this point it is all speculation.