First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just went to Granger website and reserved under the tab that says reserve and get $1K off. That allowed me to create a new reservation. Thanks for letting me know about the transfer vs creating new!
Correction - create a new reservation with Granger directly.
Sponsored

SumBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you to everyone at Granger for this offer!

Good to know that there are still good people in the auto dealership world.

Reservation #10522148
Reservation Date 10/29/2020
Dealer: Granger Motors, Inc.

Badlands (for now at least!)

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, trying this again. New reservation 10521151 today at Granger Ford. Whew. Thx to B6G members for the assist! I can now plan on that 5 pm beer with feet propped up knowing I'm getting a great deal!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just went to Granger website and reserved under the tab that says reserve and get $1K off. That allowed me to create a new reservation. Thanks for letting me know about the transfer vs creating new!
And disregard what the website says. The $2k deal is only for B6G forum members with a new reservation in October. Just follow-up with a new post on this thread with your reservation # and confirmation. Albert will send an email in the next day or so asking for your your B6G handle to associate the proper promotion to your reservation.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not talking about the $2k deal as that is for 2022MY trucks. I’m talking about people with EARLY reservations that switched to Granger to get $1k below MSRP.

With all the orders switched to Granger, you run the risk of not getting a 2021MY truck if you don’t fall into Grangers first 50%. If you fall into their other 50% Of their reservations, their annual sales dictate whether they get those trucks (and they are a “small Iowa dealership”).

Say you bought from a KY dealership with 100 reservations. 50 are guaranteed and the other 50 are likely to be allocated Bc that dealership’s annual sales will likely support those allocations.

Now say Granger has 1000 reservations Bc of their promotion. 500 allocations are guaranteed but the other 500 are based on whether the dealership’s sales warrant getting another 500 units allocated. Will a “small dealership in Iowa” have sales to warrant getting those trucks???

Is my thinking flawed here, Granger???
People keep saying this... but that's not what the language of that memo says.

But you know, I've been accused of low reading comprehension, so... take my position with a grain of salt.

;)

Sponsored

jmjoyas

Big Bend
First Name
Joyas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUSport, 2016 Volvo XC90 T8, 2010 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here's my reservation details.

Vehicle: Bronco​
Series: BADLANDS​
Date reservation placed: 10/29/2020​
Reservation ID number: 10527129​
Your Ford Dealer: Granger Motors, Inc.​

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m not talking about the $2k deal as that is for 2022MY trucks. I’m talking about people with EARLY reservations that switched to Granger to get $1k below MSRP.

With all the orders switched to Granger, you run the risk of not getting a 2021MY truck if you don’t fall into Grangers first 50%. If you fall into their other 50% Of their reservations, their annual sales dictate whether they get those trucks (and they are a “small Iowa dealership”).

Say you bought from a KY dealership with 100 reservations. 50 are guaranteed and the other 50 are likely to be allocated Bc that dealership’s annual sales will likely support those allocations.

Now say Granger has 1000 reservations Bc of their promotion. 500 allocations are guaranteed but the other 500 are based on whether the dealership’s sales warrant getting another 500 units allocated. Will a “small dealership in Iowa” have sales to warrant getting those trucks???

No where in the allocation formula info that we have seen does it say that the first 50% of reservations are guaranteed. It simply states that of the three variables that make up the formula reservations-converted-to-orders carries 50% of the weight.
None of us knows what the actual formula is but what we've seen does not say anything about 50% guaranteed.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You asked if Granger said anything. I replied yes and that the 2K deal was part of that response.

At this point FORD has said a lot. What was said in August, differed from what they said in July, what was said in September, differed from what was said in August and so on. I don't care how much interest the Bronco has, nothing matters until customers begin to take delivery. All the allocation talk can change.

Last edited:

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’m in! ?

Here’s my reservation:

Vehicle: Bronco
Series: WILDTRAK
Date reservation placed: 10/29/2020
Reservation ID number: 10332360
Your Ford Dealer: Granger Motors, Inc.

Sponsored

Troy13

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've seen this thinking a couple of times with no evidence supporting it. To me, it seems like Ford is worried about producing these as fast as possible and getting them to customers as fast as possible. If that's the case, it would make sense to me that dealers with more reservations would get trucks faster. Based on the response of this thread it seems like they'll be able to send trucks full of Broncos to Granger every week.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've seen this thinking a couple of times with no evidence supporting it. To me, it seems like Ford is worried about producing these as fast as possible and getting them to customers as fast as possible. If that's the case, it would make sense to me that dealers with more reservations would get trucks faster. Based on the response of this thread it seems like they'll be able to send trucks full of Broncos to Granger every week.
Why would Ford want to screw over loyal buyers who have reservations? And why would Ford want to fill a number 20000 reservation before a number 10000 reservation. Because of logistics we can’t expect every Bronco to be made in numerical order but within reason, they will be distributed roughly in the ordered reserved.

Last edited:

RKM

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Details for another Granger reservation

Vehicle: Bronco​
Series: BADLANDS​
Date reservation placed: 10/13/2020​
Reservation ID number: 10503113​
Your Ford Dealer: Granger Motors,​

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If manual sasquatch is a deal breaker then I wouldn't place your order until those are confirmed. Placing your order before the deadline won't do you any good because it's not an option that will be available. I was under the impression you should be able to delay ordering until all '21s are spoken for.

If I get a Sasquatch with a manual, will it come with my own Sasquatch like the one in the commercial? Or is that a dealer add? Asking for a friend.
Sponsored