TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just canceled the reservation I placed with Granger on 7/17 to take advantage of the $2k below invoice offer.

Has there been any talk between folks in SoCal to organize a mass transport of Broncos to our area from Granger?

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just canceled the reservation I placed with Granger on 7/17 to take advantage of the $2k below invoice offer.

Has there been any talk between folks in SoCal to organize a mass transport of Broncos to our area from Granger?
I’ll be driving to the Bay Area. Not sure if I’ll take my July or October res yet. Depends on what MY22 colors look like I think. Leaning towards taking my July, everything I want in my budget.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
THANKS FOR THE INFO!! BUT I JUST WANT TO BE SURE THAT I HAVE UNTIL THE END OF JANUARY 2021 TO CHANGE TO GRANGER UNDER THE 1000/1300 UNDER INVOICE DEAL.....I'M ENROLLED IN THE X-PLAN, WHICH I KNOW FORD ISN'T HONORING! I'M ABSOLUTELY BUYING A BRONCO!!
If you really want to switch, now may be a good time before Ford decides to change something that prevents the you from moving the reservation. Ford just recently told one buyers group to stop taking any more reservations, so no telling what else they might do by end of January.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No where in the allocation formula info that we have seen does it say that the first 50% of reservations are guaranteed. It simply states that of the three variables that make up the formula reservations-converted-to-orders carries 50% of the weight.
None of us knows what the actual formula is but what we've seen does not say anything about 50% guaranteed.
So, what you're saying is not even 50% are guaranteed?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why would Ford want to screw over loyal buyers who have reservations? And why would Ford want to fill a number 20000 reservation before a number 10000 reservation. Because of logistics we can’t expect every Bronco to be made in numerical order but within reason, they will be distributed roughly in the ordered reserved.
If you look at it that way, Ford claims to currently have 190k reservations. Where do you think that puts people with reservations made in the past month?

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you really want to switch, now may be a good time before Ford decides to change something that prevents the you from moving the reservation. Ford just recently told one buyers group to stop taking any more reservations, so no telling what else they might do by end of January.
GREAT ADVICE!! THANKS!! GRANGER IS ONLY 4-PLUS HOURS AWAY, TOO!!

Sponsored

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you look at it that way, Ford claims to currently have 190k reservations. Where do you think that puts people with reservations made in the past month?
They expect a 75 conversion rate so 142k would be their estimate. It is more than likely going to be a 40 conversion rate or 76k. Production probably won’t ramp up until March or April once scheduling begins. August is usually when ford stops orders for trucks/suvs. Production would end in October and cycle to ‘22 in November. Doing the math that is approximately 450 vehicles a day at map for those 8 months for ‘21. it seems like a tall task with the rangers being built alternately. At least for first year production. Those reservations would be in the running. It all depends if the conversion follows fords estimation.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Probably into 2022, but based on current color selections for exterior, top, interior and accent colors, i think that is what many late reservations holders wanted , hoping to capture 2022 changes and still be an early 2022 delivery.

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Canceled my order at local dealership, re-reserved thru @Granger Ford for MY 2022. Do I still get the 2k off offer then?

Vehicle: Bronco​
Series: BIG BEND​
Date reservation placed: 10/28/2020​
Reservation ID number: 10525039​
Your Ford Dealer: Granger Motors, Inc.​
Yes it seems so. I now have 3 reservation 1 will be a Base, 2 will be a cancelation, 3 will be a Badlands kicked in to 2022 model. I asked that question to Albert and the answer was yes. But I kind of need a reconfirm as we move forward for my own sanity ? ?

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Granger Ford
Reservation made for 2K off msrp
10/30/2020
Reservation Date
Reservation Number
Granger Motors, Inc.
Your Dealer
$100
Reservation Amount Paid

I have 2 reservations now as well, if the December order time comes and the top is still an awful grey I will cancel my first order and go with the second hoping for a black top by then.
Sponsored