• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Oklahoma 2011 Toyota Tundra RCSB 5.7L 4x4 121,000 miles Nautical Blue in Tulsa, OK.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2011 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab Short Bed 4x4 5.7L. $17,500 in Tulsa, OK.

I have a Bronco purchase coming up as well as a Maverick and need to gets some capital. What I have is the very rare and desirable Regular Cab Short Bed (RCSB) 4x4 with the 5.7L flex fuel. Truck has 121,000 miles and still running tip top with cold A/C and hot heat. This was the "work truck" variety and has the bench seat that could seat 3. Shifter on the steering column.

What's been done:
Hooke Road Steel bumpers front and rear (I still have the stock chrome bumpers if you want them).
Badlands 12,000 winch with synthetic rope. Wireless remote control from 50 ft away.
4 LED lights in the front bumper and 2 in the rear bumper. Wired to 2 switches on the dash.
20" black XD wheels. 33x12.5R20 Toyo Open Country M/T. Factory 18" spare.
Front spacer lift on new Monroe shocks with stock springs.
Rear Fox 2.0 shocks and Roadmaster ARS to achieve 1" lift.
Spray in bed liner.
Exhaust is a 2 into 1 that dumps below the bed. (I have stock exhaust still too).
Kenwood touch screen stereo, new Kicker door and dash speakers, small amp and 10" subwoofer behind the driver seat. Stereo sounds better than stock but it's not some high dollar system by any means.
Manual crank windows have been converted to electric.
Stock headlights replaced with black background aftermarket headlights. (still have the factory's).
In-channel AVS window visors.
Ebay raw black plastic fender flares.
Matching paint door handles and mirror back inserts.
Stubby radio antennae.

For an extra $1,000 I will include a set of 4 Vision Manx 17" beadlock wheels (no tires). The Vision wheels are sold separately but letting you know here that I have them.

The bad:
I rubbed a tree in some tight trails and scuffed the driver door and bed side. It didn't just buff out. I had to replace the driver mirror and rear tail light after this as well.
The paint shows a lot of pinstriping from the wooded trails here in Oklahoma.
The truck is a great 20 footer!!
The front driver side CV axle boot has sprung a leak. I have purchased a new HD CV axle from RockAuto but yet to install it. 4 wheel drive still works as-is but it's throwing grease in the wheel well.
No electric door locks.
Windshield has 2 BB sized pits from rocks and should probably be replaced.
Driver seat cloth is badly worn (see pic).

I would drive this truck anywhere!! I put 11,000 miles on it in 8 months of ownership. This truck was originally sold in Tulsa, OK. then moved to Phoenix, AZ. then I was able to bring it back to Tulsa. The frame is RUST FREE!! I wish I could keep this forever because I will likely never find another one. The V8 power is awesome.

Ask me anything. If you want to send an offer, please do so in DM's. I would also be willing to trade for something more economical if we could agree on pricing offset. I will not hold this for anybody. First come first Sold.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}