First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Continental
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone think that Ford may reveal the Bronco at the 2019 St Louis Auto Show? It's the 24th-27th of January; I thought I read somewhere that would be around the time of the reveal. I'm debating on going if there are some rumors.
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It happens right after / during the last few days of the Detroit auto show ... probably why no one has heard of it. The Detroit show is big, and is when the Ranger was unveiled last year, so that's one of the most likely places for the Bronco debut.

Bronco Logic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 King Ranch, 96 White Sport, 76 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

phillyfx4

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this something you made up?.....or is it legit and if so where is it from ?, thanks
It is the general consensus/expectation, largely based on previous official Bronco/Ranger reveals by Ford.

All we officially know is that something called "Bronco" will be made, and it will be "coming" in 2020. Everything else is innuendo and speculation because Ford has been extremely tight lipped about this particular models re-introduction -- dropping vague crumbs occasionally, but nothing specific or objectively meaningful.

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Highly doubtful, as the GT500 is being revealed there. I don't see Ford having either vehicle steal each other's spotlight. It's still early for the Bronco.
It would hardly be the first time a manufacturer revealed info about more than one vehicle at an auto show -- and these fill very different niches. I'm also expecting to hear more about the new model Explorer soon as that has been seen largely uncamoflaged, and maybe the 'Maverick' since that would appear to be further along in the design process than the Bronco is.

It would seem a likely possibility that the new heavy duty F-series will debut at Chicago in Feb for the 2020 model year a few months later, so it is unlikely that Ford would want to unveil a similar class (truck/SUV) of vehicle then (perhaps a crossover though).

Ford is really pushing into the territory of needing to say/show something meaningful about the Bronco while the wind is still in their sails. Their "accidental" release of the grainy shadow image and mockups under tarps won't buy them a year.
Sponsored