Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the white shaping around the headlights is deliberate camouflage. Its not any Ford I recognize but it bears a passing resemblance as others have pointed out. Good camo from a competitor.
Sponsored

Carmaker1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE 4dr (His), '22 Bronco 7MT (Mine)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that is very obviously a GMC, don't you see the big bright red letters?

Kidding aside, that grille looks a lot like the F-150 grills with certain appearance packages (like the blackout). And looks too large to be anything other than a full size, so maybe an expedition?
Expedition U553 is due for MCA for MY 2022 currently, but as we know this is FCA Jeep WL

Thakurtis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BADLANDS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My crude cellphone edited rendition of the 4 door Bronco. I took a screenshot of a YouTube video, extended the wheelbase, removed the baja rear end, stretched the front grill lower, added bumpers, and brought the rear cab end closer to the end of the tail lights.

PicsArt_11-20-12.13.16.jpg

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is the R is already closer to the 4-door length than the 2 door. Thus I don't think you would need to stretch it that much for the 4 door. Probably something between the two. Maybe still closer to the R between those two. Nice work for a phone though lol

Thakurtis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BADLANDS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess is the R is already closer to the 4-door length than the 2 door. Thus I don't think you would need to stretch it that much for the 4 door. Probably something between the two. Maybe still closer to the R between those two. Nice work for a phone though lol
I took a few design cues from the Wrangler unlimited, one being the rear door is a little smaller in length than the front, which is where I ended up with this rough length.

I may add a spare and more accurate production tire sizes/ride height but that will be another day lol

I originally wanted it to look decently real and not super hacked up with parts from other pictures

Last edited:

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The SCORE racing class essentially tells us what the wheelbase on the R is, 105". That's the maximum allowed for the class the R is in, and with this kind of racing and suspension you want the maximum.

The Frankenranger tells us what the 4-door should be, ~112"

The premise of the render is good, but your 4-door is way too long.

Thakurtis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BADLANDS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The SCORE racing class essentially tells us what the wheelbase on the R is, 105". That's the maximum allowed for the class the R is in, and with this kind of racing and suspension you want the maximum.

The Frankenranger tells us what the 4-door should be, ~112"

The premise of the render is good, but your 4-door is way too long.
"Should be" is still speculation. I agree it's probably a bit long though

A Wrangler unlimited is 166”-188".... Surely you don't mean 112"?

Last edited:

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wrangler wheel base is 118" the bronco 4 door is expected to be in the 112 range.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Wheelbase. 105" wheelbase maximum for SCORE class 2. 118" wheelbase for a JLU. And the "long" Frankenranger had a 110-112" wheelbase.

Here's one at 112" with some 33" tires.

shorter smaller.png

Thakurtis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BADLANDS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wheelbase. 105" wheelbase maximum for SCORE class 2. 118" wheelbase for a JLU. And the "long" Frankenranger had a 110-112" wheelbase.

Here's one at 112" with some 33" tires.

shorter smaller.png
Ah I'm an idiot. That looks nice though.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... I poked around a bit for the SCORE rulebook that applies to the Bronco R to see if I could glean a few additional details, but I am not sure exactly which class the Bronco R falls under. Do you mind sharing any insight into what you know? I think the Bronco R is pretty much a publicity stunt, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is racing in an unlimited/open class that it is not really competitive in....
From the SCORE website:

They don't explicitly say what the wheelbase or displacement is, but those are the major delimiting factors that make it a class 2 limited buggy instead of class 1 with the unlimited trophy trucks.

It's also very clearly not in one of the classes that require the vehicle to have X% production components, or 4-wheel drive, which is where you'll see Jeeps or even Raptors.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What ever the new Bronco is i will sit out a year then buy in the second year of production.

Grove_LA

Wildtrak
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else digging this rendering? I like it. Not sure if this was supposed to be a rendering of the baby bronco or the big one but I'd go for a good size version of this with better gas mileage than my 2010 F-150. If ford is in fact making a Bronco family of vehicles I'm interested in seeing what kinds and how many models will come of it.
2020-ford-bronco-2.jpg
Sponsored