Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anyone else digging this rendering? I like it. Not sure if this was supposed to be a rendering of the baby bronco or the big one but I'd go for a good size version of this with better gas mileage than my 2010 F-150. If ford is in fact making a Bronco family of vehicles I'm interested in seeing what kinds and how many models will come of it.
2020-ford-bronco-2.jpg
Based on what we know so far, it will look almost nothing like that.
Sponsored

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kinda looks like an updated Excursion.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got more of a Chevy Suburban vibe from it than anything Ford.
First time I saw that, I thought it looked like a slightly updated old 90-94 Explorer.
If the new Bronco looks anything like that, I won’t be able to break away from work fast enough to get to a Jeep dealer.

BE429839-CB99-4813-87B9-AD26FA6293D9.jpeg

Sponsored

Grove_LA

Wildtrak
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is it really that far fetched to think the baby bronco might looks somewhat like what I posted? I can see a little of the leaked photo from the Ford event in it. Just saying I'd rather have something like what I posted vs something like this
ford-baby-bronco-782496.jpg

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is it really that far fetched to think the baby bronco might looks somewhat like what I posted? I can see a little of the leaked photo from the Ford event in it. Just saying I'd rather have something like what I posted vs something like this
ford-baby-bronco-782496.jpg
images (11).jpeg

We've seen the dealer leaked image and we've seen the body in the factory and it looks like this render is pretty much spot on as far as the Baby Bronco is concerned.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else digging this rendering? I like it. Not sure if this was supposed to be a rendering of the baby bronco or the big one but I'd go for a good size version of this with better gas mileage than my 2010 F-150. If ford is in fact making a Bronco family of vehicles I'm interested in seeing what kinds and how many models will come of it.
2020-ford-bronco-2.jpg
Sorry my dude, not trying to hate but I find that render hideous. It’d be Jeep time or new stang time for me

U725

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Roadster, R53 MC40 Mini Cooper S
images (11).jpeg

We've seen the dealer leaked image and we've seen the body in the factory and it looks like this render is pretty much spot on as far as the Baby Bronco is concerned.

The silver SUV is just a new Defender that somebody modified.

Sponsored

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
things are shaping up with more ideas on the design outside, the inside, the power plant and drive train are the mysteries.....don't you love the suspense!!

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
fixed a few things
don't have a clue if you're spot on or not..but here's some info from BOF: "Bronco is going to have a much shorter wheelbase than the Wrangler, that means the rear door is going to go over the rear wheel dogleg. If that feature is not right, then the rest of the CGI gets messed up."

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
don't have a clue if you're spot on or not..but here's some info from BOF: "Bronco is going to have a much shorter wheelbase than the Wrangler, that means the rear door is going to go over the rear wheel dogleg. If that feature is not right, then the rest of the CGI gets messed up."
That's interesting. I love the maneuverability and general fun of my 2 door Jeep TJ and CJs. My 1970 81" wheelbase CJ5 was like a go-kart, so much fun. It could maneuver anywhere on trails, and could park on a dime, fitting into any spot in the city.

But my interest in a new Jeep JLU or Ford Bronco, is mainly the 4 door versions. Because longer wheelbase 4 doors would give my family of 4 more room and better longer driving capability (getting to off-road trails). Something my old shorter wheelbase trucks are lacking. If Ford is able to pull off a 4 door version, while minimizing the length of the vehicle, that would be cool in my book.
Sponsored