First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
In the green rendering, I do like the more upright windshield rake with the side mirrors on the posts, and shorter cargo area with the spare tire mounted higher than the blue one. My gut feeling tells me the windshield rake and front doors will be the same as the '22 Ranger (6g).
Sponsored

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

In the green rendering, I do like the more upright windshield rake with the side mirrors on the posts, and shorter cargo area with the spare tire mounted higher than the blue one. My gut feeling tells me the windshield rake and front doors will be the same as the '22 Ranger (6g).
I don't think they will look anything alike, not if Ford does plan on eventually having a Bronco truck.

Deleted member 2346

Dear Car & Driver, I fixed a few things for you... obviously, credit to respective original creator @Nick Kaloterakis

Original posted for comparison
20200109_234425.jpg
Adobe_20200109_234129.jpg
Adobe_20200109_234111.jpg
How did I miss this!?!? LOL. Man this looks good. Can you change the mirrors to the cowl-mount, adjust the Taillight housing to more closely mimic what we see in the BroncoR, and maybe update the front bumper to resemble the R as well (with the blue tubes replaced with plastic pieces) ?
Ford Bronco 2020-2021 Ford Bronco Four-Door Concept Rendering BuckedBroncoRender
Ford Bronco 2020-2021 Ford Bronco Four-Door Concept Rendering BuckedBroncoRender