Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To me, it seems 2010-2020 was defined by the death of domestic sedans, and the birth of 57 crossovers that all look the same, and the addition of far more in-car infotainment and safety features. Basically summed up here

It's looking like the big news of 2020-2030 will be electrification. What else will the decade bring, and how will the Bronco fair? Let's go!
I think the electric "craze" will fizzle out once the subsidies are eliminated, Plus who can forget this?

Range Anxiety, every little thing affecting the temperamental batteries (Too hot/Cold, using the radio and AC/Heat, actually accelerating with it), policies during Trump's second term, globalism being defeated every time it's challenged, And don't forget about the batteries being dangerous

Politics aside, think this Decade will be one of more personalization from the factory, hopefully no more monotonous colors
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you think that electric vehicles aren't the future, your magic 8 ball is broken.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you think that electric vehicles aren't the future, your magic 8 ball is broken.
I just don't want a future dictated to us by Uncle and the Globalists, I want the free market to truly decide without tax incentives and stuff

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"The future" is pretty broad. I'm 99% sure electrics aren't replacing ICE before I'm dead. They barely make up 1.5% of sales now even with huge tax advantages.

Despite the hype that claims otherwise, this technology isn't new or particularly efficient.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"The future" is pretty broad. I'm 99% sure electrics aren't replacing ICE before I'm dead. They barely make up 1.5% of sales now even with huge tax advantages.

Despite the hype that claims otherwise, this technology isn't new or particularly efficient.
It was tried a 100 years ago and it has the same issues then as well.

Besides, doubt the power grid can handle all sorts of EV's charging, needs major upgrading or there'll be rolling blackouts

Also, remember all those people in Cali who had EV's when the power was cut? They we sol
Sponsored