Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Nah, that's the new 2.5 foot bed Ranger. Great for coolers and barbecues. Being marketed as a lifestyle vehicle for the urban dweller.

FX4Offroad

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4
Nah, that's the new 2.5 foot bed Ranger. Great for coolers and barbecues. Being marketed as a lifestyle vehicle for the urban dweller.
The bed on my Polaris General is bigger. Lol. Maybe Ford is now making UTVs?

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Seriously though, note the brushes added underneath to hide the suspension components. Pretty safe to say the Bronco will have IFS, but wonder what's going on in the back.

nramacciato

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Where did common sense go? This is obviously a test mule and the final product will not resemble this whatsoever. If you think back to when the new Expedition was being tested, they literally used the F150 front clip on a then current gen Expedition and wrapped camo all around it. Relax guys. What you should be thrilled about is that they're testing it for the first time on public roads.

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Did you guys forget about the Prangler?

FfV5tFf.jpg

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
ABOMINATION!

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Where did common sense go? This is obviously a test mule and the final product will not resemble this whatsoever. If you think back to when the new Expedition was being tested, they literally used the F150 front clip on a then current gen Expedition and wrapped camo all around it. Relax guys. What you should be thrilled about is that they're testing it for the first time on public roads.
Did anyone give the that impression? I figured everyone was being as sarcastic as me (c'mon who really believes there would be a 2.5 foot bed version? :LOL:)

MotorCityBolt

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Aerostar 17 Escape
Looks to me to be a cut Ranger for testing and development without giving away what the Bronco will really look like when released. Makes sense to me...

OP
OP
rduvall

rduvall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Looks to me to be a cut Ranger for testing and development without giving away what the Bronco will really look like when released. Makes sense to me...
It is indeed. What is curious is that I saw a post from someone saying they have seen it driving around and that it sounded a bit odd. This leaves hope for a larger engine option in the future. It could have just been the 2.3 as it does sound a little different.

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
It is indeed. What is curious is that I saw a post from someone saying they have seen it driving around and that it sounded a bit odd. This leaves hope for a larger engine option in the future. It could have just been the 2.3 as it does sound a little different.
Could just mean they cobbled together an exhaust system like they cobbled together the most hilarious body ever.