Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In stock and ready to ship!

2021-2022 Bronco Brandmotion FullVUE Rear Camera Mirror FVMR-1120

Ford Bronco 2021-2022 Bronco Brandmotion FullVUE Rear Camera Mirror FVMR-1120 1666112168555
Ford Bronco 2021-2022 Bronco Brandmotion FullVUE Rear Camera Mirror FVMR-1120 1666112186937

2021-2022 Bronco Brandmotion FullVUE Rear Camera Mirror Features:
  • Utilizes spare tire stainless steel mount
  • 9.66" mirror with full touchscreen
  • 2-channel DVR system with full video playback capability
  • Anti-glare tempered glass with Super HD 1980 x 320 resolution display and bright lux display
  • Automatic brightness adjustment and color image with automatic white balance
  • Built-in g-shock sensor and DVR recording camera
  • Includes ultra high performance Sony CCD HD camera with 32GB SD card
  • 170 degrees horizontal and 150 degrees vertical field of view
  • Waterproof and IP67 equivalent
  • Does Not Fit Ford Bronco Sport
The 2021-2022 Bronco Brandmotion FullVUE Rear Camera Mirror is a Full Touchscreen Rear View Mirror with a Sony CCD HD Camera
Being aware of your surroundings is the most important thing when behind the wheel. The 2021-2022 Bronco Brandmotion FullVUE Rear Camera Mirror is a replacement for the factory rear view mirror on your 2021-2022 Ford Bronco that adds improved mirror visibility with a full HD video screen. An ultra high performance Sony CCD HD camera is included for displaying the view behind the vehicle. You will have the luxury of having 170 degrees of vertical view and 150 degrees of horizontal view that you can access through the electronic scrolling functionality. The functions of this rear view mirror are easily controlled using a convenient touchscreen. If you ever want to turn off the functions and switch back to standard mirror functionality, all it takes is touching the screen once and you are back to the bare rear view mirror. You can switch seamlessly between the camera and mirror without any complicated navigating. Best of all, this mirror and camera are durable and well-protected. The IP67 waterproof case allows this rear camera mirro system to function in any weather.

Camera can Record with Full Playback
The 2021-2022 Bronco Brandmotion FullVUE Rear Camera Mirror has a built-in DVR recording camera and a g-shock sensor for automatic event recording. If you have ever been caught in a situation where an accident occurs and you know it was not your fault, then this is an important feature for being able to back up your claims of how the situation really turned out. This camera also creates better visibility when backing up your 2021-2022 Ford Bronco with super HD resolution and optional parking grid lines. The display on this is like no other you can find in similar rear camera mirror products. The glass itself is an advanced anti-glare tempered screen that makes it comfortable for your eyes along with the automatic brightness adjustment of the display. It features full color image with white balance and 1 lux illumination for the sharpest image possible. The functionality and display will truly feel like you are looking at your smartphone when you operating this rear camera mirror. It is recommended that you have a professional installation done for this product. Although you could do it yourself, it is not worth the risk of possible self-inflicted damage to the interior of your 2021-2022 Ford Bronco.

Fitment:
  • 2021-2022 2-Door Ford Bronco
  • 2021-2022 4-Door Ford Bronco

Does Not Fit Ford Bronco Sport
Important Notes:

• This mirror will only function with the supplied camera in the kit, at this time you cannot use any other camera on this mirror
  • You are not required to hook up the reverse wire for this mirror to function; hooking up the reverse wire will remove the fisheye effect of the camera and will overlay parking gridlines
Sponsored

craq5

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have this and is one of the best things I put on my Bronco! Highly recommend!

OP
OP
Stage 3 Motorsports

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whats the pricing on this? How well made are they?
I purchased mine from a different vendor about a year ago and it has been working well. I have the Baja Designs Reverse Kit, so I had to mount the rear camera on top of the BD mount between the lights. Very pleased with this purchase.

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I purchased mine from a different vendor about a year ago and it has been working well. I have the Baja Designs Reverse Kit, so I had to mount the rear camera on top of the BD mount between the lights. Very pleased with this purchase.

Does it seem well made? How is the Video on the screen? Does it work well as a dashcam?

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does it seem well made? How is the Video on the screen? Does it work well as a dashcam?
Build quality is top notch and it is great as a dashcam, which you would expect with an MSRP of $550. The screen can function as a regular mirror, show the rear camera, show the front camera, or show both the front and rear simultaneously.

On the Brandmotion website it has a list of gray market sellers who advertise a low price. Be aware that the warranty is null and void if you purchase from anyone on this list. Purchasing through @Stage 3 Motorsports should be just fine, though.

OP
OP
Stage 3 Motorsports

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are highly discounted on the web to move some overstock!

Get them while you can

Sponsored

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In stock and ready to ship!

2021-2022 Bronco Brandmotion FullVUE Rear Camera Mirror FVMR-1120
Ford Bronco 2021-2022 Bronco Brandmotion FullVUE Rear Camera Mirror FVMR-1120 1666112186937

2021-2022 Bronco Brandmotion FullVUE Rear Camera Mirror Features:
  • Utilizes spare tire stainless steel mount
  • 9.66" mirror with full touchscreen
  • 2-channel DVR system with full video playback capability
  • Anti-glare tempered glass with Super HD 1980 x 320 resolution display and bright lux display
  • Automatic brightness adjustment and color image with automatic white balance
  • Built-in g-shock sensor and DVR recording camera
  • Includes ultra high performance Sony CCD HD camera with 32GB SD card
  • 170 degrees horizontal and 150 degrees vertical field of view
  • Waterproof and IP67 equivalent
  • Does Not Fit Ford Bronco Sport
The 2021-2022 Bronco Brandmotion FullVUE Rear Camera Mirror is a Full Touchscreen Rear View Mirror with a Sony CCD HD Camera
Being aware of your surroundings is the most important thing when behind the wheel. The 2021-2022 Bronco Brandmotion FullVUE Rear Camera Mirror is a replacement for the factory rear view mirror on your 2021-2022 Ford Bronco that adds improved mirror visibility with a full HD video screen. An ultra high performance Sony CCD HD camera is included for displaying the view behind the vehicle. You will have the luxury of having 170 degrees of vertical view and 150 degrees of horizontal view that you can access through the electronic scrolling functionality. The functions of this rear view mirror are easily controlled using a convenient touchscreen. If you ever want to turn off the functions and switch back to standard mirror functionality, all it takes is touching the screen once and you are back to the bare rear view mirror. You can switch seamlessly between the camera and mirror without any complicated navigating. Best of all, this mirror and camera are durable and well-protected. The IP67 waterproof case allows this rear camera mirro system to function in any weather.

Camera can Record with Full Playback
The 2021-2022 Bronco Brandmotion FullVUE Rear Camera Mirror has a built-in DVR recording camera and a g-shock sensor for automatic event recording. If you have ever been caught in a situation where an accident occurs and you know it was not your fault, then this is an important feature for being able to back up your claims of how the situation really turned out. This camera also creates better visibility when backing up your 2021-2022 Ford Bronco with super HD resolution and optional parking grid lines. The display on this is like no other you can find in similar rear camera mirror products. The glass itself is an advanced anti-glare tempered screen that makes it comfortable for your eyes along with the automatic brightness adjustment of the display. It features full color image with white balance and 1 lux illumination for the sharpest image possible. The functionality and display will truly feel like you are looking at your smartphone when you operating this rear camera mirror. It is recommended that you have a professional installation done for this product. Although you could do it yourself, it is not worth the risk of possible self-inflicted damage to the interior of your 2021-2022 Ford Bronco.

Fitment:
  • 2021-2022 2-Door Ford Bronco
  • 2021-2022 4-Door Ford Bronco

Does Not Fit Ford Bronco Sport
Important Notes:

• This mirror will only function with the supplied camera in the kit, at this time you cannot use any other camera on this mirror
  • You are not required to hook up the reverse wire for this mirror to function; hooking up the reverse wire will remove the fisheye effect of the camera and will overlay parking gridlines
I read and re-read the post....I could not find explanation about any forward facing camera and specs of any forward facing camera.
Does the kit have a forward facing dashcam?
I would mainly want one for the dashcam aspect.
A picture of the back side of the mirror would be nice.

OP
OP
Stage 3 Motorsports

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read and re-read the post....I could not find explanation about any forward facing camera and specs of any forward facing camera.
Edit: camera is built into mirror, you can see it in the top left of image below.

Ford Bronco 2021-2022 Bronco Brandmotion FullVUE Rear Camera Mirror FVMR-1120 1686162607500

***apologies for wrong info, i haven't personally used one.

Last edited:

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This does not have a forward facing camera this is a rear camera system.
The forward facing camera is built into the mirror. Makes for a very clean install.
Sponsored