Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cambrug's new tubular Rear lower trailing arms have now been added to the website.

2021-2022 Bronco Camburg Rear Tubular Lower Trailing Arm Kit 120031
Ford Bronco 2021-2022 Bronco Camburg Rear Tubular Lower Trailing Arm Kit 120031 1635975460052
Ford Bronco 2021-2022 Bronco Camburg Rear Tubular Lower Trailing Arm Kit 120031 1635975478268

2021-2022 Bronco Camburg Rear Tubular Lower Trailing Arm Kit Features:
  • FK 1" uniball bearing pivots
  • Thick-walled 4130 chromoly tubing
  • Increased ground clearance
  • Maximum articulation & wheel travel
  • Made in the USA
  • Does Not Fit Ford Bronco Sport
The 2021-2022 Bronco Camburg Rear Tubular Lower Trailing Arm Kit Replaces your Factory Rear Lower Trailing Arms
The 2021-2022 Bronco Camburg Rear Tubular Lower Trailing Arm Kit replaces one of the weakest parts of your factory suspension, the OEM rear lower trailing arms. These factory rear lower control arms have been known to be prone to damage while limiting the wheel travel and articulation. The Camburg rear lower control arms change that narrative. Stronger and more impact resistant, these rear lower control arms are crafted with thick walled 4130 chromoly tubing. The boxed, tubular steel design is a major upgrade in thickness and strength from the factory rear lower control arms. Your suspension should be one of your first areas of focus for modifications to your 2021-2022 Ford Bronco. To fully unlock the ability of your Bronco's suspension, Camburg rear lower control arms are the logical first choice for installation to start your Bronco's off-road performance transformation. Never skimp on this area of your suspension. It is the essential part that connects the rear axle to the suspension frame. It is one of the few foundational parts of your suspension that allows your rear axle to move up and down freely to make any terrain feel smooth and easy. Easy Bolt-On Installation and Made in the USA
The 2021-2022 Bronco Camburg Rear Tubular Lower Trailing Arm Kit includes all the necessary hardware for an easy bolt-on installation. Do not struggle over a complicated installation or go to an auto shop for help. Spend more time finding out the benefits to your 2021-2022 Ford Bronco off-road performance. The FK 1" uniball bearing pivots allow you to push your Bronco further for longer when you are out on the trails. Your alignment will be stable and you will feel the improved overall performance and handling when you take these rear lower control arms out for a spin. The billet aluminum cover ensures that your uniball will be protected from dirt and debris when you are ripping it up. You will love the increased ground clearance that will protect your suspension frame from potential damage from getting hung up on rocks. The FK 1" uniball bearing pivots offer zero flex or binding from these precision bearings while allowing for maximum articulation and wheel travel. You will also have the opportunity to the accommodate bigger off-road tires if you are looking for more modifications to make.

Fitment:
  • 2021-2022 2-Door Ford Bronco
  • 2021-2022 4-Door Ford Bronco
Does Not Fit Ford Bronco Sport
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What size lifts will these work with? Base factory height to ??? amount of lift?

Also, how do they provide increased ground clearance over the stock bars? I understand the uniballs having more articulation, but don't have a Bronco of my own to look at. If they still mount to the stock location, how do you get increased clearance?

I am interested in buying, just need to understand more about them.

Last edited:

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Stage 3 Motorsports OP…my question is mostly rhetorical, but is it really necessary to point out multiple times that your products Does NOT fit Bronco Sport? 🤷‍♂️ Asking for a friend…lol

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What size lifts will these work with? Base factory height to ??? amount of lift?

Also, how do they provide increased ground clearance over the stock bars? I understand the uniballs having more articulation, but don't have a Bronco of my own to look at. If they still mount to the stock location, how do you get increased clearance?

I am interested in buying, just need to understand more about them.
I would also like if @Stage 3 Motorsports would respond to this line of questions.

Many of us are slowly piecing together our immediate and short-term build chart and knowing more info about some of these products would be wonderful!

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would also like if @Stage 3 Motorsports would respond to this line of questions.

Many of us are slowly piecing together our immediate and short-term build chart and knowing more info about some of these products would be wonderful!
Mine will be delivered Monday. I’ll get them on next week and report my findings.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine will be delivered Monday. I’ll get them on next week and report my findings.
Whoa, purchased without much feedback from the vendor. If you did some research on your own and found pertinent details to sway your wallet, feel free to PM with the articles, i'm happy to do the reading.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whoa, purchased without much feedback from the vendor. If you did some research on your own and found pertinent details to sway your wallet, feel free to PM with the articles, i'm happy to do the reading.
Emailed Camburg. I don’t expect any clearance gains but do hope to get more articulation. We shall see. I’ll measure droop, stuff, and deflection before and after to see if there is any more movement.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, got the arms in. They look great and the uniballs seem like they will have more movement. There were just the two arms with bushings in the box. No instructions with torque values. Figured I'd reuse the current bolts and torque the same. Started on the driver side and no problem. Went to the passenger side and what the heck. There is no way to get the front bolt out without either cutting or dropping the tank, so I figure I must be missing something easy.

I emailed Camburg and got an immediate response. They confirmed that bolt has to either be cut or the tank dropped plus they said I should have received new bolts so they were going to send those my way, as well as sent me the PDF instructions with torque values.

Maybe the first ones they shipped to stage3 weren't final production since they didn't have bolts or instructions. 🤷‍♂️

So, now I just have to find a sawzall to borrow to cut off the bolt.
Ford Bronco 2021-2022 Bronco Camburg Rear Tubular Lower Trailing Arm Kit 120031 5C18D308-261E-42EE-A293-72F471917FC2

Ford Bronco 2021-2022 Bronco Camburg Rear Tubular Lower Trailing Arm Kit 120031 5880DEEC-B04D-43D0-AF4E-8A007494A1D9

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So, got the arms in. They look great and the uniballs seem like they will have more movement. There were just the two arms with bushings in the box. No instructions with torque values. Figured I'd reuse the current bolts and torque the same. Started on the driver side and no problem. Went to the passenger side and what the heck. There is no way to get the front bolt out without either cutting or dropping the tank, so I figure I must be missing something easy.

I emailed Camburg and got an immediate response. They confirmed that bolt has to either be cut or the tank dropped plus they said I should have received new bolts so they were going to send those my way, as well as sent me the PDF instructions with torque values.

Maybe the first ones they shipped to stage3 weren't final production since they didn't have bolts or instructions. 🤷‍♂️

So, now I just have to find a sawzall to borrow to cut off the bolt.
5C18D308-261E-42EE-A293-72F471917FC2.jpeg

5880DEEC-B04D-43D0-AF4E-8A007494A1D9.jpeg
If you would be so kind, can you get a caliper measurement of the clearance and also post up the instructions?

I'm surprised you can't fit a service wrench in there. Obviously not the "best" for torquing when she goes back in, but the Knuckle Buddy fits over service wrenches for stabilizing, then torque to spec....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. *click*. TIME! (drops tools)

Decent set of service wrenches: Evil empire service wrenches SAE

Feels-About-Right-detail_large[1].png

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Stage 3 Motorsports how much extra articulation are we talking?

Also, how can I modify them to fit my Bronco Sport?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is a small shield between the arm mount and the gas tank that is not part of the skid plate. The skid plate would have to be removed to get to the bolts for that shield. As it is, there is less than 1/2 inch between the end of the bolt and the shield. There's about 1.75 inches between the bolt and the gas tank. There is plenty of room to get an open end wrench on a nut there, but I doubt anything else as the nut and washer will probably be thicker than the current bolt head.

Ford Bronco 2021-2022 Bronco Camburg Rear Tubular Lower Trailing Arm Kit 120031 3D3178A4-1F2C-435A-A47A-7CE8D3E79259

Attachments

Last edited:

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like those, but have my doubts about the extra clearance claim, and articulation is limited by the shock max extended length. The uni-balls won't bind like the factory bushings so articulation will be better, but not sure about more, everything else being equal.