First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
got it... thanks.. so if I currently have an AntiMatter Blue on order and am strongly confident it wont be built this year because 1) I am a 2 door 2) 2.7 L motor 3) tow package ..... Do I need to call my dealer and change the color? Or.. if I already have it on order will they still do the Anti Matter?
No need to be strongly confident, you have a 0% chance at a 2021 with a 2 door order. Which means you have a 0% chance at ordering AMB. But the good part is since you’re now a confirmed 2022 you don’t have to anything! Except wait for the 22’ build and price where you can re-order and choose a new color.
Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Kodiak Brown when? Never i guess

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No need to be strongly confident, you have a 0% chance at a 2021 with a 2 door order. Which means you have a 0% chance at ordering AMB. But the good part is since you’re now a confirmed 2022 you don’t have to anything! Except wait for the 22’ build and price where you can re-order and choose a new color.
Price should not change... am I wrong? reservation date 7/14/20 order date 1/21/21

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why show the ones that are going away?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Price should not change... am I wrong? reservation date 7/14/20 order date 1/21/21
Yes, sir! Also sorry to be so blunt lol but I’d rather be honest. Hopefully Ford walks back the AMB deletion but who knows.

Sponsored

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, sir! Also sorry to be so blunt lol but I’d rather be honest. Hopefully Ford walks back the AMB deletion but who knows.
ok good to know.. you worried me for a minute.. no need to apologize i prefer blunt communication over a hammock.. ;-)

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ok good to know.. you worried me for a minute.. no need to apologize i prefer blunt communication over a hammock.. ;-)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same! Lol. Also sorry that was meant to read you are not wrong, you have price protection. Whatever vague definition Ford has given it anyways.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why show the ones that are going away?
Because Ford doesn't care about AMB or RR folks, if you want that color better get a 4dr soft top and hope you get scheduled

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No a bad color lineup.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont have any trees in my yard big enough or close enough to use the hammock.... trees, another commodity constraint for 2021.
Just add another hook from the bedroo...er, I mean front porch ceiling.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would think another blue makes an appearance given that two blues have been removed and let's face it Ford loves blue! Personally I'm rooting for Oil Slick Blue Purple.

@RIckAstley did a nice rundown on his predictions for MY22.
If oil slick blue purple is available on base it'll be a tough nut to crack between it and eruption green for me.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know I'm late to the party, but Ford is really starting to rub me the wrong bay. Why, at this point in time even show the 21 colors when some can't be ordered? Unless they're allowing folks who ordered 21's but are getting pushed to 22 to keep their color choice, they're rubbing it it. It's almost a bait and switch at this point.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know I'm late to the party, but Ford is really starting to rub me the wrong bay. Why, at this point in time even show the 21 colors when some can't be ordered? Unless they're allowing folks who ordered 21's but are getting pushed to 22 to keep their color choice, they're rubbing it it. It's almost a bait and switch at this point.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not gonna happen. AMB had one the lowest % (if not the lowest) selection rates based on some of the stats collected on this sight. Plus everyone shit talked it for being Antimatter “Black”. They dropped the two colors that would upset the fewest people possible.
Sponsored